“Great meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Transit: MBTA Arlington
Description: Rustic Kitchen is a lively award winning restaurant featuring locally sourced, seasonally inspired New American cuisine. All of our produce, fish and meats are delivered daily and each of our authentic pastas are handmade. In New England, we are home to "The Cooking Show" filmed each Friday night in our sister venue, "The Studio Kitchen"
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Visited here after college graduation. Monday night and we had a 6:15 reservation and the place was empty. Waitress was attentive and gave good recommendations. Restaurant was full by the time we finished at 8:30. My wife's ahi tuna was reported to be spectacular. I had the mac and cheese which came bubbling hot and was creamy, filling and delicious. Great comfort food. Aracini (Rice Balls) appetizer was another hit. Appetizer salads were large, well presented and very fresh,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My daughter and I dined here while on a college shopping trip to MA. Middle of the week dining so not crowded. Easy to find and if you are driving a parking garage across the street. Seemingly a good location pre-theatre as near that area.
Food- sizeable portions (consider splitting if you a light eater) I had the Tuna Tartar as my entire meal. We ordered a pasta dish and found it to be perfectly cooked and tasty. We will return and highly suggest this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Went to rustic kitchen before a show at the wang theatre which is very close by. We had the calamari. Arabic I and a pizza that was on special and they were all very good. I had the sesame tuna with wasabi mash potatoes for my dinner and that was very good as well. This is the place to go before you're show at one of the establishments in the theatre district

Reviewed 16 May 2016

We shared a delightful pulled pork pizza as an appetizer followed by stuffed cod. Everything was hot and delicious. So good we went back.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I am from out of town, but came here with some clients based on TripAdvisor recommendations. The décor is very comfortable. The waitress was excellent. We split 3 appetizers with 5 people and there was plenty of food. Appetizer sizes were too large for just one person. 4 of the 5 people enjoyed their entrees. One mean, the baked rigatoni dish was very burned and much of it inedible. The desserts were great. Overall, the clients were very pleased with the dinner - which made the mean a success! The wait staff was really friendly and great at recommending dishes. I would definitely come back here again, when I am next in Boston.