“Hard to find but worth it!”
Review of Rustic Kitchen Park Square - CLOSED

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Transit: MBTA Arlington
Description: Rustic Kitchen is a lively award winning restaurant featuring locally sourced, seasonally inspired New American cuisine. All of our produce, fish and meats are delivered daily and each of our authentic pastas are handmade. In New England, we are home to "The Cooking Show" filmed each Friday night in our sister venue, "The Studio Kitchen"
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We found this restaurant thanks to TripAdvisor. We went for dinner which was busy but thanks to good seating arrangements we never felt intruded upon
Our starters were yellowfin tuna tartar and crispy fried calamari with jalapeños. They were a good size and tasted delicious. For mains we had seared ahi tuna with lovely fresh salad leaves and shrimp & artichoke spaghettini. The shrimps were huge! Both were really good but, in hindsight, we could have shared a main and been pleasantly full!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

A very great looking restaurant and had some amazing food. Fiance ordered the steak which was really good and I ordered the macaroni and cheese! I absolutely loved it, though the portion size was huge so I wish I had somewhere to save the leftovers!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This place is fantastic. I definitely recommend the italian spring rolls and baked rigatoni, you won't regret it! Great staff, amazing atmosphere and decor. Just a an overall fantastic restaurant

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My wife and I had a very good dinner here on June 4th before a 5 minute walk to the Wilbur theatre. We split a delicious spinach salad that had feta, beets, beans and olives. Very good and a generous portion. Easily enough for two. The entrees were just as large so we each have another dinner. I had the hanger steak with arugula, truffle fries and sliced steak with a semi sweet sauce. Very tasty. Steph had the stuffed haddock. It was hug and stuffed with a breadcrumb and crab filling. It was also excellent. We had wine by the glass. I had a good, spicy tempranillo and se had a smooth viognier. Dessert was gelato and sorbet. The tab was $105 and we would certainly return.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We were apprehensive about going to the restaurant in our hotel. We were so wrong! It was amazing! From the Tuna Tartar to the Chicken Mac and Cheese, we could not stop eating!!! I would go there every night, if my diet allowed!