7 people are viewing this hotel
Official HotelUS$142
eDreamsUS$142
StayForLongUS$230
5,970 results
All reviews great location downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail modern hotel great stay within walking distance lobby bar central location excellent hotel south station would definitely stay here again rooms are small corner room valet parking quincy market the north end
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The Godfrey is in a wonderful location for walking around the city of Boston! Since we were traveling during COVID, there was no real agenda as most things (other than shops and restaurants) were closed, so our whole agenda was to walk around the city in the snow. This was an incredibly central location, only one block from the Boston Common and so close to both the North and South ends. The accommodations were wonderful and we had a lovely stay. The only complaint I have is that the snacks that were complimentary in the room were very expired and stale. I'm assuming they have just been left in there through various cleans if people don't consume them, so they were about 6-8 months expired which was not great. Since we didn't pay for them, it's not a huge deal, but you may want to check the date before having them.

1  Thank kaleighn1292
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very clean and the location is great!
I have to mention that Lily and Jordan went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. They are very friendly and very helpful!
I would highly recommend this hotel and I hope to be able to come back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 March 2021

My fiance flew into town and surprised me for my birthday. She made reservations at the Godfrey Hotel. Location is perfect as its in the Theater district and close to China town, Boston Common. Our experience was fantastic, everything from the bellman when we first walked in, to the hotel manager (Jordan) were attentive to our every need. Anything we needed or any question/request we had, Jordan either knew the answer or found the answer for us- Jordan made our stay truly amazing. Room was decent size but again, location was fantastic. We will definitely be staying here again...thank you Jordan!
J&M

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Great hotel. I have been twice for family trips and both times have had a wonderful experience! Will definitely be back, and highly recommend this place! The rooms are beautiful and the location is close to the subway which was great

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2021

For an inexpensive boutique with average to small rooms, the front desk staff and door concierge should be working at the Four Seasons. The front desk manager Jordan, went above to ask and query about my needs, another desk clerk offering to pay for an uber when I had trouble with the app, sending more towels and sorting out an extra night. If more people in the hotel service industry had this kind of luxurious service at those room prices, it would up-end the 5 stars in the area.

Room tip: Rooms facing temple street have more light.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business