US$265
US$220
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$283
US$764
US$219
Free cancellation until 04/08
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$267
US$224
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

W Boston(Boston)
US$373
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Room Service
US$186
Free cancellation until 31/07
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

The Langham, Boston(Boston)
  • Room Service
US$619
TripAdvisor
2,812 results
All reviewswater taxiharborside grillboston harborclose to the airportairport viewlogan airportfree shuttlehotel shuttleharbor view roomcity skylineshuttle servicean early morning flightclam chowderblue linerental carhotel restaurantsubway station
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I was very impressed with the comfort of the rooms. The location is always great. There is a perfect view of the Boston Harbor from my room. The shuttle service to and from the airport was very prompt and the drivers were very accomodating.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for Sarah. She was very helpful with checking me in.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
HyattHarborside, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and for the appreciation of the service you received.We are all proud of our property but most importantly for the dedication of our staff.
We hope to see you back soon.

In the Spirit of Hospitality ,
Michael Hickey

Reviewed 9 October 2012

After getting delayed on both of our flights to Boston, we were exhausted upon arrival at Logan International at 2:30 in the morning. Check in at the Hyatt Harborside was fast and easy, and the front desk attendant was very nice and helpful, even offering a wake-up call when we mentioned that we were only going to be sleeping for a few hours before heading out. The room was very clean and spacious, and the bed was AMAZINGLY comfortable. My fiance and I both commented on how great our quality of sleep was on their bed. The hotel has really great views of downtown Boston and is SO conveniently close to Logan International, but not too far from the action of downtown. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We're at the beginning of a three day stay at the Hyatt Harborside hotel in Boston. Normally, I'd wait until check-out to either write a review or comment, but this place is an anomaly. We travel extensively and have been exposed to the good, the bad and the ugly. The management here is doing something right and it deserves comment.

We checked-in mid afternoon after a long flight (previous comments about the shuttle are correct, but the driver pointed out to me as we were driving out of the airport that the traffic into the airport was bumper to bumper and moving at a snails pace - I saw it myself as we headed out - so this is something that they really have no control over - traffic is traffic), we walked into a packed foyer, the desk manager told me that there are THREE weddings being hosted in the hotel and they are SOLD out, fully booked for the weekend (I see a bride and her entourage nearby posing for photos). I immediately THOUGHT (based upon past experience) that there would be ridiciulously long times for room service, housekeeping etc. etc accompanied by drunk party goers in the hallways at all hours of the night preventing sleep.

It didn't happen!!! Beautiful, comfortable room, magnificent view of downtown Boston across the harbor and a staff that is so well trained that they should be working at a 5 star resort spa. Perhaps they staffed up for the deluge of these weddings. The bellman who accompanied us to our room was friendly and volunteered to get ice, help us with moving our heavy bags and wasn't in any sort of rush to leave before making absolutely sure we were happy.

The desk manager, Matt, offered us complimentary breakfast for our three night stay to make up for any difficulties we might have as a result of how crowded the hotel is going to bethis weekend. I thought that was a very nice touch, by not waiting for something bad to happen before doing something nice to make up for it. So we had smiles on our faces before we even got to our room.

We asked housekeeping for a few extra towels and the staffer, Erika, who brought up the towels asked if there was anything else we needed, we had set a small tray from a snack outside of our door when we finished and she saw one of the hand soap bars on the tray. I explained to her that my wife didn't like the aroma of that hand soap she she was putting it outside for disposal. She returned in fifteen minutes with a different brand of soap (with a much nicer aroma) - she volunteered this, we didn't ask for it.. but we really appreciated it.

Room service for dinner was prompt and the Bellman had recommended a dish. I anticipated a long wait, again I was wrong. Fast, hot and delicious - although there were two pages of caveats on the menu (it seemed like) stating all of the added charges for room service. In fact the add ons were the largest quantity of added charges I've ever seen anywhere. Bottom line a continuation of the airline philosophy of making a profit from extras. Be careful what you order - it could be expensive.

With the beautiful view out of our full sized picture window, I was jealous because there was only one overstuffed easy chair in the room (to which, of course, my wife would have first priority). I mentioned it to the front desk and they offered to find a second chair and bring it up to my room so we could sit together while we ate breakfast or had a cocktail in the evening.

What stands out here is that EVERY single staffer I've encountered is happy to be of service and it seems genuine not superficial. They are delivering in a manner that is rare to see. This is the type of service that separates the good from the superlative.

Room Tip: We have a high floor facing the bay, absolutely zero noise from the adjacent airport and a view that is worth more than full price of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Booked two nights as I was arriving around midnight on a flight from LAX. The first problem was that every other airport hotel had shuttles circling the terminal. After 15 minutes and no sign of the Hyatt bus, I called the hotel and they sent it over. When I got to the room my first impressions were of a very tired property that had not been renovated in many years...Maybe some carpet and furniture replaced, but the bathroom looked original and what you would expect of a low grade motel and not a major brand. There was also a area of the room where a piece of furniture appeared to be missing. I then attempted to order room service and was told that room service had closed. Eventually after complaining, the manager said he might be arrange some Chinese takeout!!!...then I went to look for the mini bar only to find there was none.

I'm a Hyatt Gold Passport member and have stayed in many Hyatt's throughout the world so I'm aware of what to expect. Considering this hotel is located at a major international airport, the absence of both 24 hr room service and a mini bar is totally unacceptable.

I accepted that I had made a serious mistake booking the Hyatt Harborside and was ready to check out immediately. However, as it was now 1am, I decided to endure till morning with no dinner. I checked out at 8am and moved to the Mandarin Oriental, which is clearly one of the best hotels in Boston.

Hyatt should be ashamed to put their name to this dreadful and substandard property.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Great views from the hotel and restaurant. Really nice and friendly staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. The shuttle from the hotel to airport/subway can be slow. Be prepared to wait for 20 mins. Breakfast was overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family