2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
Agoda.comUS$229
3,007 results
All reviews elephant and castle the financial district filtered water great location quincy market freedom trail rooms are small south station coffee machine faneuil hall lounge area within walking distance downtown crossing business trip central location enjoyed my stay the north end
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed here last summer for the first time and since it was good, I came back. CQ was very clean, the staff was friendly & very helpful and about a 3-5 minute walk from the middle of downtown and a stop on “the T,” this place was fantastic, especially for the price! I’ll definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank davyd83
Aaron Bailey, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

We are so thrilled to know we have become your "go to" when visiting Boston. We look forward to many returns. Thank you for choosing CQ Boston!!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Excellent location - secure building - superb staff. We would stay here again in a minute. They were very helpful with every single thing we needed and made the end of our honeymoon trip to Boston memorable.

1  Thank geocaris

Wonderful to hear! We are so happy you chose to end your honeymoon with us! We wish you best and look forward to seeing you on the anniversary trips!

Reviewed 21 May 2021

The Mattresses at this hotel are past their expiration date. I was in room 210 and I felt like I had slept in a hammock. Everything else was good. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and the decor was great. While I was staying at the hotel, I was reading the online reviews and the Hotel manager kept apologizing about the Mattresses and said to give them another chance. Until their Mattresses are all replaced, travelers will probably not return.

2  Thank sergiofW1785EH
Aaron Bailey, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

We appreciate the feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments and we do hope that you return!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Would stay here again. Rooms were clean and quiet. Front desk went above and beyond to get me a cab when my Uber was running 30 minutes late and I was at risk of missing my flight. Great location. Easy walk to North End.

1  Thank ginakarv

Wonderful to hear! We are glad to know that you made your flight! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Amazing and helpful staff. From the moment you arrive they are willing and able to help. The rooms were well designed and internet access covered all of my business needs. The only downfall is thw off site 3rd party parking.

1  Thank seanrobison99

Thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled to know you had a great stay!