“Well Done”

Freedom Trail Tours
Ranked #10 of 142 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Freedom Trail is a 2.5 mile trail of Boston's most historic sites. The Freedom Trail Foundation offers official tours led by colonial guides who bring history to life! Tour times available at our website!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Coventry
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Well Done”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Our guide Daniel, or should I say "Samuel Prescott" made the walk both interesting and informative. His passion for the history of the Trail made me want to go online and learn more. Hopefully the other guides are just as passionate.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Dan_the_Man_Staziak

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Must Do! Amazing walking tour w/ a fantastic guide!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Our tour guide was absolutely amazing! So funny, so engaging and told the history of Boston in such a way that was both informative and incredibly fascinating. He truly made history fun! I didnt catch his name unfortunately, but he was a tall, chiseled brunette likely in his late 20s/early 30s on the Saturday 1pm tour. It was very reasonably priced and worth every penny! Highly recommend him and the tour! Remember to tip your guide!

4 Thank Aml38
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Jerimiah is AMAZING”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I went with my school on the tour. Normally, kids get bored on these things, but our tour guide Jerimiah was incredible. Added humor to history and made the tour feel less like facts being shoved at us and more like natural things being explained.

Visited April 2011
4 Thank Alicia V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Scam!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Booked a private tour, they screwed up the day and sent out a note that I never got because it ended up in my spam mail then charged my credit card $125 for a tour they never provided. Buyer beware. If you do purchase from them make them send it by mail and check it twice. When I called to tell them what they did they were as rude as hell! Stay away

1 Thank Mensamind
Huntingdon Valley, PA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“A Definite Must Do!”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Had the honor of going on a tour with Emily (Aka Mrs Dawes). She was riveting and funny. It was fascinating to hear all the stories and what went on. I will never think of my founding fathers or Paul Revere in the same way! Had to drag my husband on the tour, and all weekend afterwards all he talked about was Mrs. Dawes. Have already recommended the tour to others. Best thing we did on all of our visits to Boston.

Visited December 2011