“Food Is Much Better Than You Would Expect From the Outside (and Inside)”
Review of Tellini's

Tellini's
Ranked #19 of 212 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch here today on our visit to Tupelo for her appointment with a physician. We ate at Tellini's one other time and had good memories of it. We ordered a small house Greek salad and the Mediterranean pizza. We split both and each brought a piece of our half of the pizza home to have with our meal tonight.The salad was great and didn't have any pieces of lettuce that I would throw away if I were making it at home. Other than being a little greasy (presumably olive oil), the pizza was delicious, with lots of vegetables and cheese on a tasty crust. The service was swift, which goes along with their drive-through business, and the staff were friendly. I was even impressed with the paper napkins, which were extra large and made of relatively heavy paper. The bathroom was clean and serviceable, and my wife took several pictures inside of places in Italy. She pointed out one picture near where we were seated as being a place we'll visit on a trip this summer. As for the price? How does $11.20 strike you? The music was even to our liking, which it often is not even in places we like to eat.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a great place for lunch or dinner. If you're not quite sure what to get when you go, I suggest the sampler platter for a meal. You get 3 different kinds of pasta servings. Also, their tomato and cucumber salad is awesome ( along with breadsticks!)

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My first visit. The menu varied a little, but I found it to be very similar to a Fazzoli,s in quality and price. The service and food were both good. There was plenty of parking and as an added bonus, there was a stop light at the exit, which meant you didn’t have to fight traffic to get out. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I always love eating at Tellini's when in Tupelo. It reminds me of a really good Fazoli's. When you come in you place your order and get your drink cup. The sweet tea is is wonderful!!! The food comes out quickly hot and delicious!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I have memories of the turkey tetrazzini my aunt used to make so that is what I ordered, but with chicken. I am traditionally a tomato sauce girl and I should have ordered something with traditional meat sauce. Their version of this dish had mozzarella cheese and it was more of an alfredo sauce. I would return and try something else on the menu.

Been to Tellini's? Share your experiences!