“Incredible”

Tellini's
Ranked #19 of 212 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Everything is made each day and so fresh. The price is unreal for the quality and amount of food you receive.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is one of my favorite places to get a fresh, hot meal after church on Sunday. My daughter and I have made Tellini's a regular part of our Sunday schedule for the past 2 or 3 years because it never disappoints. The food is always delicious and this restaurant has the best sweet tea in town! My favorite entree is the Chicken Tetrazzini and my daughter loves the homemade pizzas. Give it a try!

Thank L. Sydney Fishe... I
Reviewed 26 May 2018

My wife and I ate here a few days ago while in Tupelo on medical business. We ordered a pizza with tomatoes and fresh basil, a Greek salad, and a dessert for which we had a free coupon. The dessert choices were either tiramisu or cheesecake with various additions. We got the turtle cheesecake. The food was served quickly, as on our earlier visits, was plentiful, and was delicious. The cheesecake I would describe as fantastic/terrible. What I mean is that it was fantastic to eat but terrible for us. We rarely get dessert unless we're on a tour. With water to drink, our meal was less than $15, and we brought half of the pizza home with us for another meal. Tellini's is a great place for a quick Italian meal that's both inexpensive and tastes great. My wife and I split everything and had more than enough to eat.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night and it was ok.

Atmosphere - good, plenty of room and nice looking.

Quality / Taste - Got individual pizzas, mozza bread, and Alfredo. Most of it was good and matched my expectation for quick Italian.

Service - Super. All the staff were attentive and friendly. Couldn’t really be better

Cost - This place is budget friendly.

Give it a try

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very easy spot to grab lunch or dinner. Personally, we only get carry out and have never ate inside the place. The food is really good - straight up Italian with nothing too crazy. It’s good and reasonably priced. Definitely try this spot if you’re passing through the area.

Been to Tellini's? Share your experiences!