“Not Like I Remember”

Add it.
TCBY
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Harrison
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I have such wonderful memories of growing up enjoying TCBY on hot summer days. Today was our 2nd visit to this particular TCBY, and as much as I tried to relive those memories, it is just not the same. Both times we've stopped by this TCBY, only one knowledgeable, very cordial employee was handling it all, including the drive-thru window. Today, there were obvious issues with the 'no sugar added' yogurt dispenser. Of course that's what one person ahead of us in line wanted, and then I requested a sample. The equipment controls appeared to be virtually shot, as she had to repeatedly push buttons to get even a small serving to dispense. She said she could probably get enough for half a serving, so I opted for low fat vanilla and regular chocolate. I consider prices too high for what you get; however, today we had a coupon. It's a shame the equipment here isn't functioning well (the employee pointed out one of four machines that was totally down), and that there was only one employee during what was a moderately time period.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We love TCBY and visit it often. The staff is always friendly. It gives us a great alternative to high calorie desserts.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We are from out of town and decided to stop for a treat. First off, we are used to self serve TCBY, and this was more expensive than that. The worker who served us was nice, but everything else was downhill. The scoopable ice cream looked old and crystallized over, several tables were dirty, the woman's bathroom had no toilet paper, and the men's bathroom had no towels. Now if there had only been one worker I might be more sympathetic, but there were two, possibly three workers there, standing and chatting. Then, to top it all off, my daughter found two hairs in her yogurt. We threw it away, left and vowed to never return. Do yourself a favor and pass this up.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Got the Caramel pecan with extra caramel- a small was enough , 2 of us split a large- clean, friendly, good selection. Very good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

This at least has really good frozen yogurt. The waffle cones are really good. But if you go in July you want to eat in the store or eat it fast in your car because it will melt fast.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to TCBY? Share your experiences!