Ways to Experience San Diego Zoo
from US$104.00
from US$62.00
from US$46.00
28,150 results
All reviews sky tram kangaroo bus safari park tour bus polar bear walking shoes wear comfortable shoes behind the scenes free parking panda animals skyfari hippos cheetah aviaries gondola conservation
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing experience at the San Diego Zoo. We got to see so many animals and birds up close. The highlights were tigers, flamingos, bear, California Condors, monkeys, bear, antelopes, the list can go on and on.

The 1 Day pass ticket included :
One visit to the San Diego Zoo,
Guided Bus Tour (~15 min wait time + ~45 mins), Kangaroo Express Bus (Dint get time to use this),
Skyfari Aerial Tram (~15 min wait time + ~10 mins)

The aerial tram was a great way to get to the other side of the part. Definitely recommend the Guided bus tour. We did it at the end of the trip when we were pretty tired, so enjoyed riding in bus to the parts we could not explore on foot.

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing!!! All the animals were all active. The food was good and the shops were full of amazing buys.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

This zoo is amazing! There is so much to see! The food…holy smokes!! We ate at Albert’s Restaurant which was the best “zoo” food I’ve ever had. I had an asparagus and spicy arugula crepe and my husband had a black pepper ribeye French dip. Oh, this restaurant has a full bar with craft beer. In fact, there is craft beer on draft throughout the zoo!! AMAZING! I 100% recommend this zoo. I only wish we had another day to spend.

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the bus tour around the zoo but unfortunately all of the zoo animals were not within view for us yo see. We have been there before so we’re disappointed we didnt see the Koala bear, tigers, giraffes and some of the monkeys and birds.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

To many people during the weekend. It wasn’t a bad experience I loved it! It was just a little to much in the beginning, over crowded. I want to come back when it’s not cazy full. Overall must see!!

Date of experience: October 2021