“Great take-out meal”

Las Brasas Taco Shop
Ranked #738 of 5,193 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Located right across the street from our hotel(Holiday Inn Express) was this take-out cafe that served many different varieties of Mexican food. Reasonably priced and large portions of food.I ordered Carne Asada Plate. Very good and so much I could not finish.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I found this place totally by luck. What a jewel. I had the burrito supreme with chicken. WOW. and all for 6 bucks. You can pay more for fancy decor but you won't get a better burrito anywhere.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

For a Mexican slop shop this is a great place and very good food and a large menu. The staff is always friendly and seem as if they are really happy to serve you. The food has great flavor and I have never been disappointed. This is out of your way from most other restaurants but they do have limited in door and out door seating. Prices are fair and if in the area they are worth the time and effort.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

It had been 4 years since were last in San Diego for leisure. We found Las Brasas on that trip and it was on our list to find again

Just off the I-5 north of the airport, not hard to get to.

We found it to still be a great spot for a true south of the border meal.

Tacos, tortilla soup, burrittos, and most everything else is in the menu.

Seating is limited and outside but in San Diego outside is a good thing.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

we went over there with my family very good food. the service was amazing too. we really liked mexican food