“Best pad Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Seriously, some of the best pad Thai I have ever had. The curry was really good too. Reasonable prices. Good atmosphere. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Really good Thai food is hard to come by. There's lots of "just OK" Thai restaurants around but Spices Thai Cafe is excellent food. They have a very nice and friendly wait staff. They are always ready to make a suggestion when asked. and with 10 levels of heat to choose from almost anyone can eat here. I'm an 8 out of 10 on that spiciness scale, and they are very consistent with how spicy the food comes out. This is not easy to do. I love the Shrimp Suits, shrimp wrapped in spring roll wrapper and fried crispy. It's served with a sweet & spicy dipping sauce. I prefer less sweet sauces so they recommended the "seafood sauce" which is excellent; spicy and herbaceous. I've had several main courses here including the red curry with duck (yumm) and the Sweet Basil stirfry with BBQ pork are a couple of my favorites. Both are outstanding. Spicy, a little sweetness, lots of flavor from the meat. I find both dishes to be perfect. I love this restaurant and will be back often.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I love this restaurant's panang curry. At dinner, I like the fish with brown rice. Service is excellent, portions are large and the restaurant has a nice ambiance for talking. The parking is easy as it is in a strip mall close to Souplantation. Service is always fast and pleasant. You are not rushed to finish. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

We found this little Thai restaurant a year ago, and enjoyed it at first. Then we noticed the quality steadily declining. My husband and I ordered the Spicy Noodles with Pork. The pork was tasteless and dry. I had one piece of Thai basil in my whole dish! I also ordered a 3 as far as spicyness, and they mistakenly gave me a 2. It was dull and boring. I could hardly find the vegetables in the dish. On a good note, the fresh spring rolls are delicious, but we probably won't return since our favorite dish has gone downhill.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

The food at Thai Spice is very good but the service and atmosphere are lacking. Curry dishes are very good although curry sauce is a little thin for my taste. On their scale of 1 to 10, a 5 is relatively spicy. Mild at first, but then it creeps up on you. They had a lot of take-out orders the night I visited. Maybe the locals have figured out that the food far exceeds the service!