“Another wonderful stay at Stay Alfred!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JNUkswhit...
Juneau, Alaska
“Another wonderful stay at Stay Alfred!”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Great location. Wonderful, clean modern amenities. Very accommodating 3-bdrm for three couples visiting the San Diego area! Always happy with Stay Alfred! Great customer service and terrific condos.

H7642QSjo...
Shell Knob, Missouri
“Great stay in San Diego”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We needed a place to stay where we could spend some time with our son and his family prior to his deployment on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.
Check in instructions were very clear making it easy to get settled after a day’s travel. This apartment provided a place we could prepare some of our meals and walk or drive to restaurants when we wanted to eat out. We felt safe walking to the grocery around the corner and some very unique restaurants. Great food!! We wanted to be able to comfortably share the living room space for family time and happy hour. The beds were very comfortable. We all slept well.
Several suggestions I would offer include, washing the shower curtain. I noticed a sour smell in the bathroom. and was pretty sure it was the shower curtain. I removed it and washed in hot water. No more sour smell. 1extra roll of toilet paper would have been nice! I’m thankful we were only 5 guests. The windows were very dirty and need to be cleaned. I would have enjoyed the view, albeit a second floor view, clean windows are a nice touch and important to me. The floor needs a good scrubbing and rinsing with clear water. It looked clean but my feet were blackened as I walked through the apartment. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony except it needed some cleaning as well. The balcony floor was very dusty/dirty.
Overall, a very positive experience! Pool area was very nice with very modern fire pit and grill for our use. Gym was great. Building was obviously upscale and newer. Parking was outstanding, gated and extremely secure. Location was a block from the freeway, so getting around was no problem.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$144
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing