“Elegant estate centrally located perfect for...”
View from the back yard at Fischer House
View from Street front door and patio
Check Availability
front door and patio
living room at Fischer House
kitchen at Fischer House
Elegant separate dining room seats 8+
breakfast room with private balcony access and bathroom
three story stair case
master bedroom with separate bath and private shower
master bath
third floor queen bedroom with private bath
en-suite bathroom off top floor queen bedroom
2nd king bedroom with patio
Balcony between 2nd King and twin rooms overlooking garden
twin room with balcony and bathroom
bathroom between twin bedroom and den
view of private gazebo
view to fountain from gazebo
fountain to pool off kitchen
pool and back yard at Fischer house
front entrance
Fischer House patio and lawn
View to House from Gazebo
Fischer House at sunset
Arial View of Fischer House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
born2bwil...
California
“Elegant estate centrally located perfect for events”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I have been to this mansion years ago for a fundraiser. Recently looking for a place to host a corporate retreat, I was surfing the net and couldn't believe this home is now available for private hire. Wondering if it had changed, I just visited the property and it is has been upgraded but it still maintains an old world glamour, with added touches like rich, dark wooden floors. It is impeccably furnished inside and out. Added bonus are beautiful gardens, a gazebo and even a lap pool. Formal dining room, spacious living room, modern kitchen and multiple bedrooms. Quiet BankersHill neighborhood, close to downtown.

Management Response
31 May 2017
Thanks Jan,

Look forward to having you and thanks for the amazing review. Call it Hillcrest for your guests as we are right on the edge and they'll know it better.
Anne C
“Amazing urban oasis”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a perfect 3 day stay at this beautiful Tudor mansion. Its right in the middle of a great urban neighborhood- we could literally walk out the front door and within a couple of blocks be at amazing restaurants or Balboa park- and then when we tired of all the hoopla be back having cocktails in the gazebo in the English garden. It was magic!!
House was super well appointed too! Absolutely fabulous mansion with grounds in the middle of everything- we'll be back!

mjh92017
Los Angeles, California
“Best Place in the WORLD!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this beautiful home last year. I've traveled the world and this is hands down the most beautifully situated and grandest home we've stayed in. Head and shoulders above the finest villas in Tuscany and Puglia. Offers absolutely everything. I highly recommend this home.

GUribe79
Sacramento, California
“Awesome house and location!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I threw my friend a last minute bachelorette weekend at this house. Because everyone was flying in from all over the states, it was great that the airport was so close. The house is beautiful and amazing. So convienent to everything that San Diego has to offer. We experienced the downtown social scene, beach, and Temecula wineries. I would definitely rent this home again when I return to San Diego.

Deanna S
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“AWESOMENESS”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

By far the most beautiful, relaxing spot I've been to in a long time. The owner is so incredibly gracious. We look forward to being able to spend more time there in the near future. Thank you so much!!!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing