Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$209
  • Pool
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$189
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$239
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$219
US$189
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$284
US$248
US$194
US$184
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$300
US$260
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$247
US$199
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I knew when I made the reservations that I shouldn't expect a mint on my pillow, but I wasn't expecting to find bed bugs on my pillow either. I woke up with bed bug bites all over my face and body; two weeks later, I'm still waiting for the scabs to go away. I had to throw out my suitcase and backpack and launder all my clothes repeatedly, and I still live in terror that somewhere in my apartment, a newly established colony of bed bugs is just waiting for the right moment to strike. Don't be fooled by the cheap price; this place wouldn't be worth it if they paid you to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank AYone
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My wife and I traveled to San Diego twice last year and stayed at the Pacifica both times. We loved it. It's close to the beach, walking distance to La Jolla shopping & restaurants, but most of all because the staff was fantastic. Very kind, accommodating and not 'fake' friendly, but 'real' friendly.

The hotel bar has live piano player and there was a lot of dancing (middle-aged) 70's & 80's music.

We will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This place is crawling with bugs in every corridor! We stayed here during Comic-Con and couldn't sleep thanks to half of the crap in our room. There is no A/C in this place, so you'll be sweating like hell all night as well. Even if there was A/C I doubt the slumlord owner would turn it on. The wifi seemed to be nonexistent (everyone we talked to said it they couldn't even use it). This is the kind of place you stay if you are homeless and managed to save $200 and just want a roof over your head. Run. Run. Run.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 2 June 2012

You get what you pay for. Nothing special, cheap and affordable. Small private room with bathroom but very clean. Friendly staff. Good location.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucyan
Reviewed 25 August 2011

it´s the worst place EVER! .. we didn´t sleep there...
when we arrived we got a terrible smell... the rooms are so dirty and smells like public restroom...

i´m seriously you will find that everything i say it´s true, if you put a foot in the hotel...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JocelynSoler
SanDiegoHotelman, Manager at Pacifica Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2011

We have several reviews on other sites (------- and -------) that are very complimentary about our hotel. We offer clean and secure accommodations for budget conscious travelers. This reviewer called and e-mailed us several times and reserved 2 rooms (without a deposit). As far as we know, this reviewer did not even visit the hotel, much less stay with us. It is very upsetting to us that this reviewer decided to use this site to make such derogatory comments.