US$134
US$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$219
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$434
US$110
US$294
US$276
  • Pool
Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$379
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$284
US$219
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay for the basics. I had the single room with bath - it was clean, inexpensive for the area, and in a great location (which is right in the middle of the historic Gaslamp District). There are no "extras" but it was well worth it (for example no mini fridge or microwave), but it was that it was quiet and there are tons of restaurants and shops right outside. It worked well for me attending a conference at the San Diego convention center.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I knew when I made the reservations that I shouldn't expect a mint on my pillow, but I wasn't expecting to find bed bugs on my pillow either. I woke up with bed bug bites all over my face and body; two weeks later, I'm still waiting for the scabs to go away. I had to throw out my suitcase and backpack and launder all my clothes repeatedly, and I still live in terror that somewhere in my apartment, a newly established colony of bed bugs is just waiting for the right moment to strike. Don't be fooled by the cheap price; this place wouldn't be worth it if they paid you to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank AYone
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My wife and I traveled to San Diego twice last year and stayed at the Pacifica both times. We loved it. It's close to the beach, walking distance to La Jolla shopping & restaurants, but most of all because the staff was fantastic. Very kind, accommodating and not 'fake' friendly, but 'real' friendly.

The hotel bar has live piano player and there was a lot of dancing (middle-aged) 70's & 80's music.

We will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This place is crawling with bugs in every corridor! We stayed here during Comic-Con and couldn't sleep thanks to half of the crap in our room. There is no A/C in this place, so you'll be sweating like hell all night as well. Even if there was A/C I doubt the slumlord owner would turn it on. The wifi seemed to be nonexistent (everyone we talked to said it they couldn't even use it). This is the kind of place you stay if you are homeless and managed to save $200 and just want a roof over your head. Run. Run. Run.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 2 June 2012

You get what you pay for. Nothing special, cheap and affordable. Small private room with bathroom but very clean. Friendly staff. Good location.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple