“Ramen on a chilly night. ”
Review of Isshido Ramen

Isshido Ramen
Get food delivered
Ranked #2,588 of 5,204 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting from out of state. We had lived in the area before but never ate here. First of all. The service was exceptional. Welcoming and inviting. Was given a menu and a brief description of the foods.
Now the ramen noodles come in thick or thin. The broth is done in pork, unless you have Chicken. The food is definitely fresh made. Quick service. Friendly staff. We both enjoyed the food. And for the price. Not bad at all.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 11 June 2019

My favorite dress store is near by and that's how I found this place. The first time I went, and it was a cold day and crowded. However the ramen bowl I had was great despite the lousy service. Oh well, the next time, I got great service and a great bowl of ramen. Knew this wasn't the time to give up on this place

Date of visit: June 2019