“Great place to stay!! ”

USA Hostels San Diego
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay here...the location is great, the staff are super friendly and helpful, it's clean and tidy and has all the facilities you need!
There are daily activities which is a great way to meet new people and to get to see the city!
I'd highly recommend this place as a solo traveller and would stay here again!!

There are newer reviews for USA Hostels San Diego

Reviewed 19 May 2017

less noise. please. less noise. when sleeping. it was too loud. less noise. more regulation. so the noise...it was too loud. i was trying to sleep and couldn't. it was soooo loud. lots of noise. too much, in fact.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

As a former airline employee, always used hotels in my intent to travel the world. First time at a HOSTEL in the nest at fifth, you guys rocked my world!! I still think i don't know the entire concept yet.
I enjoyed every part of my stay, cause it means SHARING! The world needs more of that. Friendly people from random different places willing to SHARE. I used to see people as strangers when staying at hotels. This is a wonderful new world to me. I hope many people from the world get the same GRATEFUL SURPRISE!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Loved the theme nights but wish there was more offered during the days. Definitely a spot for the younger crowd, as we were the oldest and only in our 30's

Staff was amazing. Super clean. Great location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Really nice people, friendly and helpful! The best location of SD: Gaslamp! I loved! the only thing that is not so good are the steps! So many, omg! But when i arrived there was a guy that helped me with my bag!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends