“Interior of condo was exactly like photos great...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shokiefam
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Interior of condo was exactly like photos great location.”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Perfect for our family that included twenty year olds. Condo interior just like the photos. We liked the casual atmosphere of the boardwalk and surrounding area. Easy drive to Sea World, University of San Diego, Coronado, San Diego Zoo, Gas Lamp District and Old San Diego Town.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kansas City Missouri

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
11 Oct 2011
Well first please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write a review. Bay Front View is really a choice property with high end amenities and in a great location with a spectacular view. In the Summer you can see the firework show at Seaworld just across the bay.

It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the discounted activities. Luna with 2gospa is a dream and travels to all of our guests at a discounted rate. We have many discounted activities through our free concierge for all of our guests. I certainly do look forward to serving you again for a return vacation with us. Please have a wonderful remainder of the year! We'll be waiting in 2012!

Warm Regards,

Kendra
Bluewater Vacation Homes
Ca
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
10 Oct 2011
Hello Shant,

I wanted to thank you for staying with us here at Bluewater Vacation Homes. It was my absolute pleasure to serve you for your stay at the Bay Front View Property. To address your concerns which we take very seriously, we are simply very wary of "party renters" with all of our homes and so when ever I have an all adult group of a younger age, I of course do additional screening. All of our homes are kept in the most ideal condition and so we take steps to ensure that our guests are aware of our policies and restrictions and are perfectly comfortable in a home that wasn't just occupied with a keg. ;) Once you arrived it was clear that you were simply just ready for a relaxing vacation.

In regards to the construction on the shower, the home has been fully renovated and is now 100% ready to go. We do our best to make certain that our guests are comfortable and the home is prepared for your arrival.

The bottom line is that you were not completely satisfied and I do hope to hear from you again for your next vacation and I look forward to redeeming our services in every way possible to earn a 5 star review.

Warm Regards,

Kendra
Bluewater Vacation Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$295
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing