“So delicious!!!!!!!!!!”

Spices Thai Cafe
Ranked #993 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I come here as much as I can, there are so many good options but Pineapple curry has no comparison!!!! And please try the thai coffee, and together with the spring rolls makes a superb experience

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

It gets pretty busy, but that's because they have an amazing lunch special: cup of soup, two spring rolls, small salad, two wonton and an entree for only ten bucks. I got a spice level of 5, and it was tolerabld/good heat. Just a heads up, that's a jalapeño and not a green pepper in the green curry sauce. I made that mistake. Plenty of indoor and patio sitting.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Restaurant is a little rough and ready in terms of decor but don't let that put you off, food is excellent. I stay in hotel near by and it's very convenient to eat in or just grab a takeaway when fed up of being that lone dining traveller.

Thai green curry is particularly good.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Spices is a small authentic Thai restaurant serving a wide assortment of excellent food. They have very good fish, noodle dishes, fried rice dishes, etc. My vegetarian son-in-law has no trouble finding dishes he can enjoy. My grandkids love the noodle dishes. My favorite is the Hawaiian fried rice -- rice with chicken, cashews and pineapple chunks served in a hollowed-out pineapple. The service is excellent, but not real fast.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I eat here regularly. I like my Thai spicy, but I can only handle a 5 out of 10, so be wary. I like the red curry dish, There is always more than I can handle and it makes a good lunch the next day. The wine selection is better than most and service is friendly and .efficient