“Good Thai food within walking distance of the beach”
Review of Thai Village

Thai Village
Ranked #1,504 of 4,848 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This is a good restaurant in a good food neighborhood. It is within walking distance of the beach and the Pacific Terrace Hotel where we were staying. We had the Tom Yum soup, papaya salad and Hawaiian fried rice. All were good and generous in portion size.

This neighborhood has virtually no chain restaurants and sets a high standard for local businesses to survive. Thai Village is a good option for your next trip to the beach.

Live long, eat well and ride lots!

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We live in PB and love Thai Village for thai food. The Thai chicken is flavorful, not greasy or oily. Tom Yum soup is exactly as I discovered it in Thailand. Coconut ice cream and Pumpkin Curry is awesome too.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Save your $$. The worst Pad Thai I have ever had. I really wanted to enjoy this place, it was in walking distance to my Motel. The green tea ice cream was the best part of the dining experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Nondescript place tucked along Mission Blvd. Initially at 6PM there was no one there. By 7PM it was packed. Service was very good. I thought the food was pretty good, but not outstanding. Had veggie versions of Pad See Ew, Green Curry and Thai Eggplant. I'd definitely go back - to try some of the other choices.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

We chose this place because it was close to our condo. Overall, the food was solid but not great. While I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, the price point was right, easy location and we needed a hearty meal after a long day at the beach.