“Great Burgers, FANTASTIC sweet potato fries”

Bruski Burgers & Brew
Ranked #1,159 of 5,274 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Great Burgers, fantastic sweet potato fries, good selection of brews inc: large number on draft, will be back again SOON!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Nice place to have a beer, I made a mistake and order a margarita, they don't know how to make margaritas :(
but I guess they are known for their beer not margaritas

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Bruski is a pleasant neighborhood sports bar with an extensive list of local (several made within 5 miles) beers, and the servers know how to help you make a selection.

Burgers and other sandwiches are generous size, buns are fresh and condiments are well chosen. My particular favorite is the sweet potato fries - the best in town!

It can be busy and noisy if there is a big game on the multiple screens -- but there is decent outdoor seating. Or ask to be seated in the separate room past the end of the bar, which is quieter. I expect Bruski is also a good place to come to watch the game with a burger and beer.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I wasn't expecting to find a nice selection of wines and beers (bottles and draft) when we went to Bruski's in Mira Mesa. They were out of our first choice (bottle of Pinot Noir) but the recommended Merlot (14 Hands) was a nice substitute. I didn't have any of the Brownie Sundae but the other two really enjoyed it. There are several large screen TVs for watching baseball, hockey, poker, etc.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Bruski offers good Burgers. We ordered the Santa Fe burger a vegetable penni fries and a salad. The burger and sandwich we served hot and had great flavor. Best in the Scripps Ranch / Poway area. I recommend Bruski as a good neighborhood restaurant.