“Yellow Curry”

Add it.
Tweety Thai Cuisine
Ranked #3,054 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 26 April 2015

LOVE Tweety Thai Restaurant.
Darling little pots of jasmine tea, yellow curry is delish, brown rice, pot stickers, mango and sticky rice - yes please!!!!
Owners are very nice - they get very very busy with take out orders and delivery, and still manage to offer good service.
Not fancy, just good food.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My daughter wanted to expand my horizons. I knew nothing about Thai food. I was a little intimidated by not knowing what it was I was about to eat. Happily, the menu was self explanatory and the staff was patient and very helpful. My husband who turns his nose up at anything that doesn't look like stake and potatoes ordered the pineapple rice with chicken level 4. He raved! My daughter ordered her standard Pad Thai at a level 8. Good but to spicy for me. I had the orange chicken,thinking " I know that". Surprise! This was not what I expected. The chicken was crisp and tended,the sauce was magic on my tongue. I loved it! Now if I can only find Thai this good in Myrtle Beach, my life would be complete! Oh, and try Thai tea.

1  Thank FriendofFaustus
Reviewed 9 November 2007

There is a new Thai restaurant in Pacific Beach located at 1768 Garnet St. in the Vons Shopping Area. In The last two months I have been there a total of six times (4 of them with my family) Meals are around 7-11 dollars for the most part. This restaurant has awesome food. I have had the chicken pad thai, chicken pad si ew, panang curry, and some of the leftovers from my family's food at home and it tastes great. The restaurant is clean, and the people that work there are courteous and kind. I have lived in Pacific Beach for almost a decade and this is the best restaurant by far in this area. THEY ALSO DELIVER AT NIGHT FROM 5-9 P.M. If you're wondering why I know so much about this restaurant it is because the times I have been there have not been too many people there, as they are in an obscure corner of the strip mall. And I want people to go there to see
for themselves how great it is. I don't want this restaurant to close as there are not many good restaurants in Pacific Beach. In writing this my first restaurant review I hope that you give them a try. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank gluttonyisnosin