“Tasty and Healthy”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a quick, easy meal. The lines go fairly fast, but the parking can be difficult. I try to go before or after the main meal hours. The food is dependable and very tasty. The pad see yew and daily curries are very good.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I love the chicken and the chicken salad rolls with the sweet/spicy dipping sauce. Great prices and lots of seating.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife and I went to Saffron Sunday 1/12/14, and was greeted by a new employee who could care less about customer service. She had no greetings or manners. The employee teaching her also had no manners. We had better customer service before, but this day was terrible!! Also the floors were filthy, dirty and the windows were dirty. It wasn't because of the volume of people, we got there at 11: 15 am. I am very dissapointed about the customer service, the filthy environment, and the neurotransmitter rolls were very soggy. I believe they were made the night before because there was condensation on the clear plastic cover. The concept of the owner's healthy eating etc. is great, but to produce and have quality employees and food is a must. I hope she sees what I saw. Please don't get too corporate!!!

1  Thank Kelvin T
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I love the Pad Thai here I would rank it as one of the top 3 best places for pad thai in San Diego. However I tried one of their salad rolls today and the shrimp was alright, but the salmon didn't agree with my taste buds at all I ended up pulling it out and eating the rest without meat. I wouldn't go back for the $3 salad roll but I'll be there over and over for the Pad Thai, plus they were closing up one day and we showed up 2 minutes before close and they still let us order! Great customer service if you ask me.

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Ordered a Thom Kha Gai and Thai Green Curry with noodles as a to go meal. The soup was poorly made and the chicken was tough. The entree was massively over spiced - presumably to hide the poor quality - and the noodles were cold!!! Considering the price was also well above averqge, I consider myself ripped off.