“Top notch seafood and friendly service”
Review of Sushi Ota

Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I went here the first night of my trip and liked it so much that I returned twice. The seafood was excellent. The uni, caught locally, was the best I have ever had. Friendly and engaging sushi chefs.I look forward to returning when I am next in town.

1  Thank WesternCiv

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Went here last weekend to see if the hype was true. Indeed the fish is fresh, and the sushi variety is wonderful. Overall delicous, my only complaint is the long wait.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This restaurant has very good sushi and the service is always on point. You will need reservations as it's always busy. We have been going here for years; their menu is pricey. $$$ - You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Really a great place, had a great dinner, the sushi bar is the best are to sit. Their fish is fresh and wonderful.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There are no words to adequetly describe the most wonderful experience I have ever had at a restaurant. From the owners to the staff they are second to none in the industry! I have been all over the world and experienced Michelen restaruants who don't hold a candle to Sushi Ota. I encourage everyone who visits or lives in the San Diego area to dine at this fabulous restaurant and enjoy the best sushi cusine EVER!!!