“Yummy curry”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Tried a half dozen different curries and loved them all. Generous portions and wonderful presentation. Staff are attentive and always super friendly. After a meal I buy their curry paste so I can make more at home.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This has been our go to place for a late relaxing lunch. With dishes from around the globe prepared in a laid back setting - this is a lip-smacking affair!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This simple, inconspicuous restaurant provides a tour of the world of curries. And they do a very good job with dishes from a lot of different cultures. Good quality food, friendly staff, quick service, reasonable prices. Check it out. And, if you dare, try the phall curry made with ghost chilis.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The Vindaloo was good and spicy, the Mussman sweet and tangy. Both were good. The only meat choice seems to be chicken, though. No shrimp or lamb.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We were staying in the Pacific Beach area, and about 5 days into our stay discovered World Curry. That was it. Since then we ate dinner from there every night. We tried different dishes each night and every single dish was superb. I have only one griped - one the rice is always sticky rice. I wish basmati rice were an option. We did not eat in there, we always ordered take out. The order was always ready in the time that time they said it would be. One tip: if you order the phall, know that it is really, really spicy. I am used to spicy food and it took me 3 meals to finish one order of phall and nobody else in my family could eat it.

1  Thank dkrchicago