“Great view/great lobster bisque”
Review of C-Level Lounge

C-Level Lounge
Ranked #54 of 5,142 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were there on a Saturday night recently. We lucked into a corner table with great views ( we had reservations). Our server was Jamie and she was fabulous- funny, yet professional at the same time. Food was good- I loved my lobster bisque! Restaurant has a nice walking path along the water so we went for a long walk before dinner- had to earn and burn those calories!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The view is amazing but the service wasn’t good. It took 10 minutes to get water and our waiter never checked in on us until we were finished with our meal. I used to waitress so I know how tough the job can be, but I also know how to treat customers well. I had the shrimp scampi and it was an average dish. Parking is ridiculous- there are about 15 self parking spaces for two restaurants and then the rest is valet. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

If you're going to depart from San Diego airport and want to spend some time relaxing before your flight and beat traffic while taking in some fantastic scenery, then go here! I went with my brother and we got a table right by the water, overlooking the marina, the incoming flights to SAN , the Midway and much more. We were there around 17:15, so we were just in time to have some happy hour beers and to share some small appetizers. Food and drink were good and service was fine. The best of all is the view - fantastic! I got to see my flight landing and it was a treat to see the huge British Airways 747 landing in SAN! The only minus is that they only have 10 or so free parking spaces and if they're busy then you're forced to valet at 7 dollars + tip. The valet lot probably can hold 300 cars or so, so a bit more free spaces would have made sense.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Met my cousin and his wife for dinner- they are local we are not and this is their 'go to' place when people visit from out of town. Ordered the Ahi Tuna, Scallops, Striped Bass and Lobster BLT's. All food was amazing, well prepared and delicious. Scallops were giant and balanced on risotto cakes with pancetta and a butternut buree blanc. YUM. Ahi Tuna was perfectly seared and served rare. Striped bass so good - served with skin on and my son actually ate the skin!!! Lobster BLT's were overstuffed and anything with avacado tastes great! We sat on the porch, it was a nice night. Server was attentive. Dessert was GIANT.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Seafood was great. Four of us went. We had amazing appetizers that we shared and then we split 2 entrees. Staff was friendly, helpful and all the sharing didn't bother them at all. We had a window table and a beautiful sunset to add to our experience. Definitely will visit there again

Been to C-Level Lounge? Share your experiences!