US$179
US$221
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$172
US$156
US$143
  • Breakfast included
US$209
Lafayette Hotel
  • Pool
Hyatt House San Diego Sorrento Mesa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$219
Hyatt.com
Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$180
Kimpton
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Hotel Iris(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$189
US$154
Priceline
1,769 results
All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitesouth buildingtrader joesmon thursfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerfree dinneroutdoor fireplacelaundry roomevening receptionwalking pathpoint lomaliving areawithin walking distancesea worldhome away from home
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Enjoyed our stay. Very helpful staff, free shuttle from the airport and to a restaurant. Well stocked free breakfast with HOT food, many choices, places to comfortably sit and eat. Our room had a full fridge, microwave and sink - very handy. King bed was a dream although the pull-out mattress felt like metal springs. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rick B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!

Thanks for saying good things about our breakfast!!!!! YUMMY way to start the day...and it's included in the price of your room!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The location of this hotel is perfect (about 7 minutes from the airport) and the grounds are just beautiful. The property is next to a very nice trail that runs the border of the bay. If you are lucky enough to get a room that overlooks the bay, it is absolutely beautiful. The complimentary breakfast and evening social was great. Although I would love to see breakfast options like turkey for breakfast, the waffles and fruit were delicious. I am heading back in another week and booked my stay for here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rick B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks Mia!

We appreciate this review...AND your return business!

Tell a few hundred of your closest friends for us! THANKS AGAIN!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stayed here for the second time this year, due to its proximity to Liberty Station, Point Loma naval base and airport. Parking can be a problem; hotel charges $16 a night but adjoining lots are also used by adjoining hotel, conference center, retail shops and restaurants. Twice we were unable to find an open spot after driving around for several minutes. To the hotel's credit, I reported this when checking out and was comped for parking for one night. This hotel (and the Marriott Courtyard next door) really should not be charging their guests for public parking that is often hard to find. No valet is available.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas D

Thanks! I needed this after the last review!

We charge $14 for parking, btw...BUT, we have never had any guests complain about not finding parking. We have plenty. Maybe there wasn't any up front, but there is always parking available. We have a overflow area as well that we can use for cases like yours...but again, we never really have this problem.

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Check in and front desk attendant was per reviews but soon thereafter things were much less than expected. Perhaps this is an exception but our experience here was not consistent with prior reviews.

Housekeeping and general condition of the room were sub par, actually quite poor. Sleeper sofa was soiled and while you should never expect much comfort out of a folding mattress it was nowhere near acceptable even for a teen.

While the location is convenient I would not feel comfortable recommending nor returning to this property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Rick B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Very sorry your were disappointed and that you found the room sub-par. I will look at the room you were in today and check it out for myself. I can assure you that this was an isolated incident.

And yes, sofa sleepers are not the best in comfort. We have memory foam pads available upon request which makes the experience much more comfortable.

Thanks for the feedback

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I just want to say that this hotel and staff are the best. This is my 4th time staying at this hotel and I have been to San Diego 4 times. I will not stay anywhere else. I like a specific room and I had picked it the day before our stay on the app but it was not available when I got their so Jenny went and got her supervisor Allison and they were able to get me into the exact room I wanted the after 1 night stay in a room close to the room I prefer. The next day we went out and when we came back all of our personal belongings where in our new room of choice. William was very nice as well when giving us new key cards to our room.
EVERYONE I came in contact with this time and every other time I have been here is always super polite and welcoming.
The breakfast is great, the evening welcome reception is awesome and the rooms are very clean. I can't say much more about this hotel except I would live here if I could!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

THANKS! I needed this!

We appreciate the repeat business and this shout-out! Thanks for mentioning Allison and William...I'll make sure they both get at least 2 more weeks of employment now! J/K!

Seriously, we thank you for spending your hard-earned money with us....see you next year!