US$131
US$119
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Express La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$160
US$131
US$119
US$101
US$89
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$189
US$173
US$169
US$197
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$104
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Iris(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$77
Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$133
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

5,967 results
All reviewsrock starconvention centermary janesrock royaltyaccess passpool partygaslamp districtbachelorette partypetco parkking suiterooftop poolthe gas lamp districtmini barbars and restaurantsvalet parkinggreat roomnobu
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Great people! Great! I really can't emphasize this point enough. Didn't get a chance to party, I was there for business. I hit a lot of awesome hotels, Gansevoort, W, Ian Schager Hotels list goes on and can say with ease that one of my best experiences in service happened in this Hotel. Worth every penny.

• Stayed: January 2012
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

I can’t wait to share this with the team. We’re so proud of our service and each and every one of us is excited to hear that you loved your time here. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Was recommended by my Travelling agent for its good location, for a conference I am visiting. To my opinion the hotel is great for "party animals" and less for business travelers who will seek for a quiet place to rest. Room Devore is very nice and neat. For some reason no prices for the mini bar items (maybe it is all for free...). I think there are other near by hotels for similar or lower prices for business traveller. Or the hotel will offer quieter rooms for such guests. My general rank to them is 3.5 out of 5.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Hard rock hotel in San Diego is convenient close to city and to San Diego convention center. Very loud and party hotel, you need to stay close to the reception desk to hear info about your roo. The roomas are fantastic, big, modern, designed and we had two big flat screens and of course a good sound system. Unfortunate no balcony.
Nice pool that however was closed due to the parties at the pool place...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business

Next time you’re in, ask for a balcony room. We have several with great views!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I chose to stay three nights this past week at the Hard Rock hotel due to its location, which included being in the Gaslamp District & across the street from the convention center, where I was attending a conference. The hotel has a cool vibe, an excellent restaurant in Nobu, a good breakfast place in MaryJane and nice bar in 207. There is also a pool level bar area, but the weather was a bit subpar during my stay, so it was not explored. I stayed in a suite, which I would highly recommend given the regular rooms seemed on the small side. The staff was excellent, especially Andrew, who took care of a minor problem to my complete satisfaction.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ClarkGFVA

You’ll have to return when the weather is great so you can hang out at Float! Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have nothing bad to say about our experience at this hotel. The location was amazing. The staff was great. The rooms were clean. The mango daquiri's were AMAZING!!! I cannot WAIT to go back!!!

Room Tip: We did not pay big bucks for a room... we probably had one of the "cheapest" - & it was still amazing. It did not make a bit of difference.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

Yum! That drink is the perfect way to relax in sunny San Diego. See you soon!