1,133 results
All reviews front desk quiet area torrey pines great place to stay short drive business center easy access business trip hotel restaurant would definitely stay here again fitness center complimentary breakfast convenient location hgi lobby firmness aly
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Really nice breakfast—get the room rate that includes breakfast. We really liked the location, and with free parking the overall cost stayed quite reasonable. Powerhouse park was a nice nearby beach that we had a great day at. We’ll be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Good afternoon Jack B,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed breakfast at our restaurant Bistro 39, and that you liked the location of beautiful Del Mar / San Diego. Yes, Powerhouse Park is a fun one! Looking forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Hospitality is second nature to Tina. She makes any late night guest at the inn feel like family and will not stop until every guest is safe and satisfied. 10/10 would recommend Tina for any traveler from near or far. There are no such things as inconveniences to the magnificent Tina

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack B
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Good afternoon Jack B,

Thank you for your review. We agree that Tina is an exceptional Team Member that makes guests smile from the moment they walk in the door. We are grateful for her service and we are excited to hear you had a wonderful stay and felt like family. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Staff is always fantastic, comfortable room, great HH and wonderful food. I always chose this hotel when traveling to the Del Mar area. this is more of a residential area and not within walking distance to stores or restaurants, but this was fine by me because the on-site restaurant is very delicious.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Good afternoon WeLoveLabs,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you choose our hotel when visiting Del Mar and enjoy our restaurant Bistro 39! We are constantly changing the menu and hope you can try something different every time. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our property and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Attended a Professional Seminar in the Grand Ballroom. My phone was dying "on the vine" and I didn't have my charger. Marcella at the front desk found the charger type I needed and allowed me to plug my phone in at the front desk. I was able to get back to my class while the phone charged. Thirty minutes later I gratefully retrieved my powered up phone. Thank you! Thank you Marcella! You made my day

Stayed: June 2018
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Good morning dawntreader2018,

Thank you for your review of your professional seminar in our Grande Ballroom. It's very heartwarming to hear how Marcella made your day. She is one of our exceptional Team Members, and all our staff enjoys making our guests days better! We hope to see you again!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel with comfortable rooms and beds is located close to UC San Diego, in a quiet and safe residential neighborhood, with easy freeway access. Rates are better than La Jolla or San Diego, and parking is free (often an add-on fee in La Jolla).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Good afternoon Tilman S,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel comfortable, and our neighborhood is the safest. We hope to see you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality,