“Far Away, But Too Close To Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Front Victorian Property Located on Slope Above Downtown San Diego
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main Front Victorian Property
Located on Slope Above Downtown San Diego
Flowers Abound on this Historic Property
Main Building Nighttime Access Lights.
Common Area Porch of Main Building with Downtown Views.
Electronic Entry Lock Eliminates the need for keys.
Nighttime View.
Queen Size Sofa Bed with Memory Foam Mattress.
LED Smart TV with Streaming Capability and Free Netfix Access.
Highly Upgraded Kitchen with Granite Counters
Plenty of High End Towels.
Relax and Enjoy our Beautiful Weather.
Rear Common Area
Lighted Gazebo with Table and Chairs.
Firepit with Wood Included.
Great Memories of Your Time in San Diego.
Come Visit Our Property. We'll Leave the Light on For You.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
91GrownYo...
“Far Away, But Too Close To Home”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Our stay at Downtown Victoria Guest House was amazingly wonderful for my family and I. From the start to end it just felt like home, it was cleaned, organized and maintenaned. They even provide you with some personal and household items in case you forget yours. The parking it wasn't that bad for us, the 1st & 2nd night we parked in front of the street except for the 3rd night we parked acrossed the street beacuse the space in front of the house it was taken but it was alright. This guest house is very close to all the attractions, no more than 15 minutes nor less than 5 minutes it took us te get to the attractions. I just want to thanked John for making our trip to San Diego memorable that we will forever treasure. I can't wait to be back again to see the attractions we didin't saw at San Diego, as well to rent this or another property of John.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Shana S
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Just enough room in a perfect location!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This property has exceeded my expectations. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of it and the room in provided. It was spacious enough for my family including my 70 yr old disabled mom, 2 year old, 12 year old, myself, and one more guest. Although the home isn't "accessible", it was easy enough for my mom to maneuver around in. The beds are super comfortable. I appreciated the beach chairs and towels since I didn't travel with my own things. I had a couple of issues that were IMMEDIATELY resolved. The staff was exceptional and very polite. Thank you for also providing coins for laundry. The location was central to the places we visited such as the zoo, Seaworld, and the marina on Harbor Dr. Legoland was a 35 minute drive for us and Anaheim was 1.5 hours away. We had THE BEST VACATION EVER! Let me know if you own properties in other states. Thanks for your hospitality.

Global690...
“Beautiful house and wonderful location”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The house was beautiful and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the house was well supplied. We really appreciated having the beach chairs and boogie board to use at the beach.

Lorna Sar...
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The house is very comfortable, extremely clean, great location. The parking was kind of difficult sometimes since it had to be done in the street and it was full.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing