“Nice find right behind our hotel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coconut Thai Asian Bistro
Ranked #614 of 4,869 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We went looking for something different than burgers and pizza . We ordered shrimp pad thai garlic shrimp stir fry and sticky rice . The food was so good we ordered from there the following night good stuff

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Ate here with a LivingSocial deal. Great fried shrimp and a good medium thai green curry in a friendly tidy informal restaurant. 2 hours parking validation means a nice walk after to the beach 100 yards or so afterwards...

A place for mates or an informal meal for 2.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Got there early with a small group and they opened for us. Lunch prices were excellent ($7). I had the Green Curry with tofu and it was so flavorful I wished I had more rice to soak up the remaining curry sauce. The waitress was very nice and I would go back again when visiting the area. Cute seating with decorative pillows.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The people working were very nice and its in a good location. My friend I was with told me that her meal was great, but my options are always limited being vegetarian. There were definitely options, and the food was good. Not spectacular, but satisfying.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The food is great and surprisingly affordable. I ordered the Cashew Chicken and my husband ordered Pad Thai lunch special. This food is less sweet and oily than your typical American Thai food restaurant. The vegetable and spice carried the flavor well. Definitely recommend.