Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$209
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
  • Pool
Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$239
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$189
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$194
US$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$219
US$189
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$284
US$248
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$321
US$260
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$246
US$199
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast iswaffle makerclean hotelfitness centerexercise roomhotel circleoutdoor poolfresh fruitgreat place to staybusiness travelerbed was very comfortableminute drivebusiness tripconvenient locationeasy accessbalboa park
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Like I said, I could have easily given this hotel a 4 star review, but I think they have a major housekeeping problem. When we first entered our room, I checked out the bathroom (like always) and found pubic hairs around the toilet bowl! YUK! A few minutes later, hair was also found on the pillows. DOUBLE YUK! I went down to the lobby and the front desk person was very apologetic. Moved us to another room very quickly and called housekeeping to address the problems. Had it not been for this incident, it would have been a nearly perfect stay.

Now onto the good. Check in was really quick and smooth. The hotel itself looks newly renovated. The bathroom was large and modern. Parking was free which was a huge bonus. Their complimentary breakfast was good as well. A few hot items as well as a make your own waffle station. It wasn't grand, but it was a good spread compared to other hotels out there.

This hotel was in a good location and I wouldn't hesitate to refer it to friends. Its only a 10-15 minute drive to downtown, the zoo and Coronado Island. Hopefully they get their housekeeping issues ironed out.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank QBee10
Reviewed 10 July 2012

It is hard to find a hotel in the San Diego area that rivals the clean and comfortable "feel" of this establishment. It has a mix of families and business travelers. The hotel is in a quiet and safe area of town. A few minutes to downtown, Balboa Park (zoo & museums), beaches, shopping... the location has it all. The hotel staff and management are "top notch." We stayed for 4 nights and were treated like family. I almost hesitate to give a glowing review (as I would like to keep this "gem" a secret).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReverendDrLuv
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times, and every time we have left happy and well rested. the hotel is located near a freeway entrance, and not far from San Diego's main attractions. Rooms are good size and clean. Beds are comfortable. Bathroom is nice size. Gym is well equipped, pool is nice also. Free breakfast is always a plus when you travel with family, fresh fruit (not canned), cooked oatmeal, you can make your own waffles, cereals, egg, bacon, muffins, bread... mmmm! Very good service at front desk and also from the breakfast crew. There are 2 complimentary PC's and Wi-Fi. Being reasonably priced, so, what else can you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

It's clean, comfortable, quiet, and the complimentary breakfast is better than most "free" breakfasts. Even though it's right off the freeway the room and public areas are quiet. I used the small but well equipped gym. There's even free Wi-Fi for you and your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. I was impressed that the extra pillow I usually have to request is just part of the room accommodations. The extra pillow was in the cabinet under the t.v. The t.v. is 42" and that's a plus too. I think you get your money's worth, since San Diego in July is definitely the high season. It's in an commercial part of town so mostly fast food restaurants nearby. We stayed there since we were driving all over San Diego county for a garden RR regional meet and the Hampton Inn was near all the freeways that we would be using.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I highly recommend this establishment for its cleanliness, and it's breakfast (SO happy to have cooked oatmeal as an option, no packets here) The only complaint was the guest.

We stayed here for 5 nights in June with our two young children. On the 4th night of our stay the weekend "sports crews" moved in. This raised the noise level in the hotel substantially and made the pool impossible to enjoy. We couldn't swim with our young children because there was a group of 8-12 year old boys in the pool. They would not stay on the deeper end to allow the other guests to use the shallow. Even worse, their parents sat by and did nothing but drink alcohol from coolers and completely ignore that their children were being disruptive to the other guests trying to swim. When we approached management with the issue they said they would "take care of it" when they actually did nothing. This we know because I personally checked to see if it had been handle 1 hour later. It had not...
That being said, I understand that this was not entirely the hotels fault. I do wish they would have done something about our complaint but oh well, what are you going to do?

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family