“Best tacos ever! ”
Review of Cocina 35

Cocina 35
Ranked #906 of 5,225 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Coming from Chicago, I thought I had good Mexican food. But these carnitas and al pastor tacos were out of this world good! I would fly back just to go back here! My boyfriend got the chilaquiles, and wow, also amazing. Definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Loved the taco's at this place. Authentic Mexican food. Wonderful flavors and so many choices. Prices were very nice.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I went to cocina 35 for a quick lunch. It was simple but good. I had a plate with two types of meat, pork and beef. It came with rice and retried beans and a soft tortilla. I added cilantro, onions, and hot salsa. It's not a destination restaraunt but for a quick and cheap lunch, it's good.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Saturday meals are all breakfast. The food was fantastic. Service was fast and friendly. Would visit again for the regular menu.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

The young lady (Carolina) who greeted guests was really friendly and helpful, but we just didn't like the food.

Also, for you Old Testament scholars out there, there was an element of "Shibboleth" about the experience. Go there, say the name of the restaurant, and you'll find out what I mean.