“Good food!”

Chopstix
Ranked #1,008 of 4,932 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2016

We had the soba with wonton and chopped chicken donburi (to go) and both were excellent and a fair price. We would definitely go back when we are in the San Diego area.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I used to live in San Diego 18 years ago and was in town on business. I went searching for my favorite restaurants and found that many of them had closed down. One that remained is Chopstix and it is every bit as good as I remember. I get the Oyakodon over rice and it is fantastic. Small hole in the wall restaurant. Nothing fancy here. Just great Japanese food!!! You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We originally were trying to get into that other japanese place that had a conveyor belt but the wait was 1.5 hours, so I yelped and went here. I am SOO glad we did. Very good Japanese food and I liked the vibe of the place. We waited for only 5 minutes. they are known for their Gyoza and YES its really good. The daily special is that if you order a Large Beer the gyoza is only .99 cents! great deal. We ordered Chicken Oyaku Don buri very good, chicken katsu, tenzaru soba, and sushi. Everything was very good and the shrimp tempura was really good as well. I would love to go back to this place. The name was misleading I thought it was Chinese, but this is definitely japanese. Good food!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We were driving around Convoy looking fro a good place to eat but not too pricey...and we found chopstix! The katsu curry and ramen are highly recommended! First time visit and very happy! will be back again!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Terrific noodles and everything else. I would recommend their food to anyone, its quick, convenient, well priced and above all very, very tasty. LOVE this place.