“Absolutely Delicious!”

Chopstix
Ranked #864 of 5,244 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Good filling tasty food. Large portions and great flavor. Veggies were not overcooked, very good. I plan on coming here again with my husband! I had the Ramen with chicken and veggies. Delicious!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stopped for a bite around 6:30 pm (Saturday night). Place was crowded but was seated quickly. Was in a rush and appreciated that the service was quick.

Tried the Oyako donburi which was excellent. Large portion with good flavor. Prices are very reasonable. Would definitely visit again next time I'm back in the area.

One drawback is that there is a small parking lot. I was fortunate to arrive as someone was just leaving.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This is the spot for ramen, soba, Japanese noodles, katsu.
I enjoyed a vert nice cold noodle ramen. Excellent noodles, katsu, surimi, seaweed, corn. Large, interesting, healthy portion for $9. Quite a bargain. Such a large range of choices, I could eat here often.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I was in San Diego for a visit and decided to visit the Kearny Mesa area. The Kearny Mesa area is an area that has alot of Asian restaurants, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese. I decided to try Chopstix a Japanese noodle house. The menu has various noodle dishes, rice bowls and curry. I tried the pork ramen and it was excellent, great noodles, slices of roast pork, some veggies and great soup. I also had a side order of kim chee which was very good. Overall a very good restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Chopstix is one of the things I really miss about San Diego. I just had yet another horrible, expensive, fake "Japanese" meal in Maryland and it made me think about how much I miss Chopstix. When my SO and I visit San Diego, it is the first place we go eat. Don't get the sushi here. This is not a sushi place. My favorite meal at Chopstix is the half and half mabo and kare plate. But really, everything but the sushi is really good.

Chopstix--thank you for the many, many good meals that I had in your restaurant over the last 20 years. And please, could you send some ninjas out here to get justice on these bastards serving fake Japanese food? For mercy's sake--this nasty restaurant out here served me dried out, cheap Chinese rice with my Japanese entree last night. For the love of all that is good, this cannot be allowed to continue.