Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Horizon Charters Trip #10 2021

So this will sound like I'm shilling, but I just got back from my 8th trip to Guadalupe with... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jamesmF4420VG
Fun time

Great time I’m the cages with the sharks. Food was good. Crew takes care of you. Very friendly... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$85.00
from US$99.00
from US$26.00
More Info
All reviews great whites guadalupe island great white sharks captain spencer shark week discovery channel bucket list incredible experience the galley huge sharks days diving diving adventure equipment provided great group other companies beautiful animals their natural habitat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was single-handedly the greatest trip of my life. The crew was so friendly and helpful, the food was good, the boat was cool, and obviously all of the happy sharks to become friends with. Best trip I've ever taken.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great trip with very experienced crew. Many people with various needs and the crew was wonderful. Sharks delivered and these guys really really now what they are doing. Pure pro's.

Great bucket list trip.

Highly recommend patch behind ear for sea sickness prevention if you are sensitive to the boat trip to be sure to have an excellent time throughout.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re undecided on booking with Horizon Charters... don’t wait, do it! I was on Expedition #3 to Guadalupe in 2021 and this trip was everything I could have hoped for and more. Throughout the booking process and leading up to the trip, Patric was fantastic keeping us up to date on timelines, passports, and packing lists. Once we arrived, the ship was spacious, clean, and very well kept. The crew of Captains Spencer and Cary, Lalo our shark guide, and Patrick, John, and Brendan were all fantastic and kept us well informed, safe in the cages, and never needing anything. Shea our chef kept us very (and I mean very) full and offered a wide variety of options from breakfast to dinner (Meal Team Six assemble!). Regarding the stars of the show... the Great Whites... they were everywhere and never disappointed. There were many times we had anywhere from 5-7 sharks around the cages at the same time. These waters were super sharky! Additionally, we saw dolphins, seals, seal lions, elephant seals, sea turtles, tuna, and even ended up in the middle of a bait ball of mackerel for the tuna and grouper to feast on. I was fortunate to have an amazing group of fellow adventurers on this trip. We met as strangers, but left as friends and official white shark divers with so many stories and memories together. My only regret of the entire trip is that I didn’t do this sooner. There really are no words to describe the feeling of watching and interacting with these magnificent animals in their natural environment. Like I said... don’t wait, book it now! I’m looking forward to booking trip #2 already!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

BEST TRIP EVER! Such a cool experience! I can’t say enough good things about Horizon Charters! The staff is amazing. They’re so much fun and so helpful. Patric was my contact leading up to the trip. He was so friendly and kept me informed and excited! Lalo, the dive instructor, did such an amazing job helping the first time divers get comfortable in the water. I couldn’t have done it without him. Shea, the on board chef, kept everyone very happy with his delicious food. Not to mention, he is the sweetest guy ever. We absolutely loved him! The other guys were super knowledgeable about the sharks and did a great job getting them to come up to the cage. I got the most amazing video footage and photos. I would 100% recommend this trip to anyone!

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

This trip was absolutely AMAZING! The boat,crew, and sharks were worth every penny! Please if you ever decide to go white shark diving, do it with Horizon Charters! You will not be disappointed!