“fast break for lunch at the Saturn V exhibit”
Review of The Moon Rock Cafe

The Moon Rock Cafe
Ranked #80 of 155 Restaurants in Titusville
Reviewed 28 January 2018

2 chicken tender meals, 2 soft drinks, 1 water, 2 bananas....$29.69
Not a great value, but a lot better than the theme parks charge. Food was good and freshly prepared.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The young lady behind the counter had mentioned the roast beef sandwich or a chicken wrap, so I was going with roast beef until she said her favorite was her newest Sandwich - Chicken, Swiss, Bacon. Winner, winner, winner. She suggested I pay and get my drinks while she made it. My wife liked her cheese pizza and we were happy with the all day refills of the souvenir cups.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We’re so tired walking around the Apollo Saturn V Center and decided to check this well positioned restaurant. We’re so glad to see the vegetarian burger and tuna wrap, two of our family’s favorite items. The fries were a big soggy but all other items were decent.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The worst fries I've had ever. And the vegetarian burger not much better. The pizza was ok, that's why this place got 2 p instead of 1. Also expensive compared to what you get. (3 $ for soda) Bring own picnic to Apollo/Saturn V center or eat at the main visitor compex.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Moon Rock Café has a solid line-up of the usual fast food, with a particularly good veggie burger. The staff are pleasant and efficient. Let's be honest, the real reason to visit is the setting. Where else can you sit under an actual rocket, near a historic gantry bridge and a piece of moon rock? I'm surprised any food even reached my mouth - I was completely in awe of my surroundings. You are literally surrounded by history, inspiration and hope for the future everywhere you look. Don't dismiss this as just a fast food cafeteria - it's also an awe-inspiring glimpse into space exploration. Take the time to soak up all the details and you'll love it!