“Favorite new weekly restaurant!”
Review of Ice House Foods

Ice House Foods
Ranked #48 of 149 Restaurants in Titusville
Reviewed 31 July 2017

While this restaurant looks like primarily a sub shop (and the sandwiches are great!), I highly recommend the "fried chicken salad." I keep going back frequently to eat this with a friend - it is so large we can split it! The servers have been helpful, the environment is clean, and the prices are reasonable. I can easily give this shop five stars for my experiences so far!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food options here are good. We can attest to good wings, good burgers and wraps, good subs, and more. The prices are fair and the place is always clean. If they keep this up, we will keep coming here regularly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have had lunch here a number of times and never disappointed. We stop when working in Titusville here as well as when we are just driving thru. Love their fish. Very friendly and prompt service. Highly recommend checking it out and wished they had one in Merritt Island!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I was out showing properties with clients and needed a quick lunch. Stopped at the lovely establishment and boy was I shocked. Food was delicious and service was just as good. Definitely a must go to place for lunch.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We eat here everyday, get a ham n cheese sandwich or some variation of it. you cant beat the quality of the bread, meats, and fresh veggies. very thankful they are close to us now, as we used to eat around town. Icehouse does not leave us wanting. best philly, best sandwiches, and very good chicken bites. we order online every day.