Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
Hyatt.comUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
All reviews space center view room clean and comfortable rooms rocket launch launch pad stayed here mini fridge common areas cocoa beach would recommend this hotel to anyone very nice hotel great stay would stay here again space coast the hotel staff enjoyed our stay easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

The hotel is located in a remote place and there is no stores within walking distance. The hotel only offers breakfast until 10 am and after, guests cannot order not even a coffee. It was raining and I wanted a coffee and a snack for me and for my wife and I went to the front desk to ask for it, and the employee told me that there was no coffee or snacks or food available at the hotel after 10am. I asked if there was a store nearby and she told me that I had no option but to drive my car to the store because there was none close to the hotel. I could not believe that I could not even order food or coffee. What kind of hotel welcomes guests into the property without giving them any warnings in advance that there is no food or hot beverages available in the hotel??? There were no vending machines to buy coffee or snacks, and the room didn't have a minibar.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

I always enjoy my stay. The hotel is very nice and located in the perfect spot. I will be staying again. Everything is well kept and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy the ability to check in quickly as well as the check out. Beautiful property.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Very clean hotel. The rooms were comfortable and the lobby was really big. There are places to plug in and use computers at a long table, comfy couches, and two alcoves with a small couch, chair and tv. It's perfect when your roomie sleeps later than you and you do not want to disturb them, but you also don't want to sit with others in the lobby. Beds were comfortable. There is not a lot around the hotel, but there is a Publix south about 5 minutes and Titusville is north about 10-15 minutes - easy drive and has some great coffee shops and restaurants that don't all show up on Google Maps. There was more than we expected and we would definitely come back here.

Room tip: Get a room on the east side if there is a launch scheduled - you can view it from your room.
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Very nice hotel very close to the Kennedy Space Center. Unexpected surprise was the Launch Room. The experience was spectacular. Staff was very personable and informative. Would stay here again when visiting the area.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

My room was spot cleaned apparently because the bedding was dirty. The room door had to be checked after shutting it because it never closed completely.There was a leak in the lobby ceiling and on our last day the elevators were down. Given the nightly rate I expected more.