“Typical Starbucks... about what you would expect”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Stopped for coffee and muffins. Chose inside due to the long line at the window. Very spacious seating, ordering was fast considering the specialty coffee. Over all a pleasant experience. Since it is located just off I-95 I suspect the drive through will be busy most of the time. It is the same as nay Starbucks we have visited. Clean and good service.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The only complaint might be that there isn't enough drive thru space for the level of traffic they generate. We chose to go inside to order due to this and even inside had quite the line. Grabbed some low carb items to eat and two grande lattes. Watched the employees operate like a well oiled ballet in serving both the drive thru and inside customers incredibly well. Everything tasted as it should and we were very pleased with our purchase.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This is a nice Starbucks with plenty of room. It was a bit of a wait for Coffee and bagels but everything was good.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

They had no dark roast coffee ready at 6:00 in the morning!!!! Did they forget that folks drink coffee in the morning? Did they forget that the main thing they sell is coffee? I would venture to guess that they just don't give a damn. That was the attitude reflected by the guy behind the counter that offered to sell me a half a cup of dark roast mixed with something else. I did not stick around to find out what the something else was.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

You could literally see the sign for miles it was so big! We had to stop here so I could get an iced tea and my daughter a chai tea! I got a mango lemonade ice tea which I was not a fan of. This was on the way to Kennedy space Center I wound up leaving it in the car in the hot parking lot.My two grand girls got frappe' which they loved.