“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is hard to find integrated into the Best Western, but there are entrances on both sides so after driving around the building we realized we could park on the other side, but had to walk through to the host station. The waiter was good and efficient though not real friendly. First, my Caesar Salad lettuce seemed less than real fresh, but the killer was my wife’s well done steak which was bleeding on the plate. The second time they brought it, it was still pink inside, but I had nearly finished my filet by then so she accepted, but did not eat half of it. We took it for the dog. Steakhouses back home would make adjustments for such obvious errors, but we barely received an apology. We won’t be back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As annual visitors to this area, we make DURANGO one of our favorites. As usual, we found the food, service, & facility “VERY GOOD.” The food was very tasty, & served as we requested. Our server was very good, and made this visit a great one. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We were a part of a group of ten friends. Everyone to the last person had a great time and wonderful meal. We did make a reservation because of our numbers.

Our waitress was fantastic. The steaks were cooked to perfection, and the two for one margies were also very good.

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here while staying nearby before leaving on a cruise out of Port Canaveral. It's attached to a Best Western hotel, and I wasn't sure exactly what we were getting into, but it was a pleasant surprise. The hostess staff was very nice, and our waitress was both friendly and very efficient. The menu has a huge variety of choices at a variety of prices, so I think there's something for almost everyone here. We both had pasta dished (blue cheese sirloin pasta and a spicy shrimp pasta) and they were both well-prepared, tasty, and reasonably priced. They had 2 for 1 bar drinks while we were there, so our two tasty margaritas averaged $4 each...not bad. Don't let the location fool you...this place is worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived just after 6 on a Saturday evening. It was very busy but at did not have to wait for a table. The hostess was friendly and our server was great. I had the chuck house steak with mushrooms (minus the onions) and two sides of Brussel Sprouts. The steak was cooked correctly, mushrooms were cooked from fresh, not frozen. Brussel Sprouts were cooked with bacon. It was all so good. My husband had a salad with his meal. It was fresh and tasted great. There is lots of parking. I'd eat here again.