“What a catch!”

Shiloh's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shiloh’s Steak and Seafood is located on the shores of the Indian River Lagoon. With a direct view of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center we offer the ideal setting for water front dining. Offering a wide variety of dishes we have something for everyone. So come bring the family down and enjoy what we’re cooking!
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Had red drum fish and it was awesome! Sat by window and had great view of Cape Canaveral while eating and sipping my delicious margarita. Will come back again. Was told place packs up on weekends. Glad I found this gem during the week, nor as crowded.

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a reviewReviews (884)

Reviewed 11 June 2017

First of all I was kinda of disappointed in the service. We arrived around 8:30 a little after the dinner rush and the place was not busy or crowded. The hostest who was going to seat us first was going to put is in the middle on the bottom floor and I notice a window table just next to user, which I asked if we can sit there. At first she said
no that sections closed and I said can you ask manager, I mean I was about to just leave right then and there. She changed her mind and said ok you guys can sit there, like it was an inconvenience to her and the staff.

The waiter body language and service was like that of someone who was obligated to serve us and never was friendly treating us like customers but someone like "OK can we hurry this up" maybe they wanted to leave and we were keeping them from leaving. No suggestions on a nice appetizer or if there were any specials, even though I did order one. Someone else delivered our meal. When my meal came, my drink was half empty. No offer to refill my drink or my sons. So half the meal I had nothing to drink. Also I ordered Shrimp Scampi and wasnt even offered Parmesan cheese on my Scampi and pasta. The whole time I can see my waiter and bunch of other waiter staff just standing up by the kitchen just talking. One waitress walked by and could till I was annoyed and cause I had half a meal on my plate and half an empty glass but she just looked and moved on. Maybe because it wasn't her station.
Lastly, I don't know if you guys offer desert, we were never asked if we wanted to
order desert.

Paid and left in disgust. On the way out, they hostess and some
other wait staff was at her station, talking to each other, never said have a nice evening or good bye as we walked by to leave.

I leave locally - too bad I wont be repeating a visit here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing views of the ocean. Amazing food. The surf and turf was amazing.. service was good, too. They were busy, and we originally had several servers - but a younger guy with glasses took over and did an excellent job. Super friendly, signature drinks were good too.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Eat here every time we visit Titusville; and, it never let's us down.
Excellent view of the the launch site from either indoor dining or the outside patio dining. A few years ago they added an open air bar outside where the views are equally as good as the drinks.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from the Kennedy Space Center and wished there were a launch that evening....the view from the second story was perfect! We enjoyed an early dinner of the fried combo (scallops, clam strips, fish, onion rings, hush puppies and onion rings with cole slaw) and LOVED the warm biscuit basket. Cheerful welcome by hostess and server.

Date of visit: May 2017