“April 2021 Visit”

Shiloh's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in Titusville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shiloh’s Steak and Seafood is located on the shores of the Indian River Lagoon. With a direct view of NASA’s Kennedy Space Center we offer the ideal setting for water front dining. Offering a wide variety of dishes we have something for everyone. So come bring the family down and enjoy what we’re cooking!
Reviewed 27 April 2021

At 5pm on a Friday the place was very busy. Parking is a real problem. They have off street parking but very inadequate. The wait staff was knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. I ordered prime rib, medium rare. It was probably closer to medium but it was ok. Not exceptional. My wife ordered scallops and they were delicious. We plan to eat there again when we return to the area.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (884)

Reviewed 18 April 2021

I have driven by the place for years. Don't ask me why I have never tried it, but when some friends suggested an early, weekday dinner my wife and I decided it was time to try it!

We were directed upstairs and sat inside near the window. I am sure that the view is a great selling point for people who come here.! It was really spectacular! I noticed outside that there were seats by the railing but no tables, but there is other outside dining here on the lower level. I was impressed with the bar which looked like a nice place to "belly up to" for happy hour. Note to self: check this out another time!

Our friends ordered Fettuccini Alfredo and Steak with Fettuccini. My wife and I were ordering fish. I had the Mahi Risotto, and wifey had the Honey Glazed Salmon. Now, she is the Salmon expert, and she said this was one of the best that she has had in recent days. My Mahi was quite good as well! Both were done just right and were generous portions. We both enjoyed Caesar Salad. The salad portion was very generous as well, and they were fresh, tasty with generous portions of shaved parmesan cheese and crunchy croutons! I am glad we didn't order an appetizer, but we will save that for our next happy hour trip! Our friends enjoyed their meal as well and went home with doggie bags!

We were treated well by the staff and attended to quite well.

I must say I was impressed! It appears that we will be making more than one return trip to enjoy some other items. Glad we finally decided to come here!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time for dinner. Sat out on their large deck. Beautiful sunset view over the Indian River made for a nice atmosphere. Surprised to see a live band that was outstanding. That was a super treat. The food? Average at best.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Hoping for a really good steak, we both chose the filet. Both asked for rare, one was overcooked. Not bad. Just not exceptional - needed seasoning. Asked for loaded baked potato - had to ask for butter & sour cream and ‘loaded’ was just a pinch. Salads were fresh and tasty.
Venue seems like fun. Place was not busy when we were there. Except our waiter had a big long table with just under 20 people, so we had a wait for service & for the bill, for which he apologized. If we return, we will try seafood & not on a rainy, chilly evening to enjoy outdoor seating. Maybe Happy Hr. before dark. Right on the Indian River.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Shilohs is great hotel I am impressed with everything but the steak that they are known for the have a fun nit on their deck daily.

Date of visit: September 2020