US$125
Hampton.com
US$79
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$149
US$69
Hotels.com
US$125
Hotwire.com
All reviewsihop restaurantroom was cleanfront deskwaffleslocation was perfectkennedy space centerbreakfast barwould stay here againnice breakfastnext morninggreat place to stayfree breakfaststaff was friendlyport canaveralcracker barrelmotelcleanliness
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The motel in Titusville is very similar to other places of the same kind. Spacious rooms, clean place and continental breakfast in the hall area. The very good thing about this place is how close it is to Kennedy Space Center and how cheap it is compared to other hotels you might have a look to when going there!
Good bargain!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Stefano,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased you found our location convenient for your trip to Kennedy Space Center and our rooms to be spacious. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest expectations. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stopped here in April after a long day on the road. As I checked in I was waited on by a friendly young lady. We were given a room at the bottom of a stairway. I had my doubts about a quiet night but I was wrong. We slept like babies. The room was on the older side of new and needed an upgrade but it worked for us. The room was clean, well lighted and the Wi-Fi & TV both worked. The motel offered ample off street parking and a very good breakfast to start your day. I do think that the room was way over priced but it was the only motel left. Not bad as we got a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: There is a good breakfast before you leave in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bluegoose Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased to see you found the young lady at the desk to be friendly and the room clean. I am saddened to see you had some concerns regarding the room being outdated and the price. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest expectations. We will take the appropriate measures to make any necessary improvements needed. We hope to be of better service to you in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at Days Inn Titusville for one night before meeting friends in Cocoa Beach. You can find great deals for this hotel making it a cheaper option than those closer to the beach. Check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The room was clean but had a bit of musty/smoky smell. It quickly went away after turning the ac on lower. The room was stocked with a fridge and coffee maker. There were a few sketchy people in the back section who were pretty loud late at night.The beds were clean and comfortable, and there was free breakfast. For the price, it was a good stay, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Jaina H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusivlle. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased to see you were overall satisfied with your stay. I am saddened to see that there was an issue with a smell in your room. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences it may have caused you during your stay. We take great pride in our cleanliness. Here at Days Inn we strive to meet our guest expectations. So please rest assure we will take the appropriate measures to prevent any further occurrences in the future.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

There was a mix up with my reservation and the desk clerk immediately corrected everything and provided us with a room. Every staff person we came into contact was friendly and professional. We enjoyed our stay so much. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Evabet2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that may have been caused due to the error with your reservation. I am particularly pleased that the staff at the front desk was able to quickly resolve the issue. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest's expectation. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We spent 2 nights here while visiting Titusville and Merrit Island, the hotel is well located,close to I-95 and right on sate road 50.
Staff were all very friendly the pool was clean ,the room was clean but the bathroom was dirty with #2 stains in the seat cleaning staff doesn't do a good job here was like that for 2 days. w fi works perfect in the rooms , the other problem the ice maker was only one in the premises by the lobby. no microwave or fridge in the room also .i'm talking about room 240

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Galo S,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience here at the Days Inn Titusville. I am pleased to see we were able to meet most of your expectations. I am saddened to hear you experienced issues with the cleanliness of your room. We take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Sadly, we failed to meet theses standards during your stay. I would also like to apologize that you did not have a microwave and refrigerator in your room. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have all of our rooms equipped with these amenities. Please rest assured we are taking the appropriate measures to address these issues to prevent any future occurrences. We hope to better serve you in the future.