All reviews room was clean front desk location was perfect kennedy space center breakfast bar would stay here again nice breakfast great place to stay staff was friendly free breakfast port canaveral cracker barrel ihop motel cleanliness shuttle hurricane
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel is conviently located right off of I-95. We stayed one night and ended up calling back to reserve for a second night. The first night, our room was clean, bed comfortable, AC unit worked well.
On our return visit, the room smelled a bit like mildew, the carpet was damp in front of the AC Unit.
The Sofa slipcover was torn. Room was a little run down.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Vanessa Y,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always helpful to receive valuable feedback. I am particularly pleased to see that your first stay was exceptional and you came back for a second night. However I am saddened to see you had issues and concerns with your second night. We take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, we did not meet those standards. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you may have been caused. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest expectations. Please rest assure we will take the appropriate measures to prevent any further occurrences. We hope to be of better service to you in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The motel in Titusville is very similar to other places of the same kind. Spacious rooms, clean place and continental breakfast in the hall area. The very good thing about this place is how close it is to Kennedy Space Center and how cheap it is compared to other hotels you might have a look to when going there!
Good bargain!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Stefano,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased you found our location convenient for your trip to Kennedy Space Center and our rooms to be spacious. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest expectations. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stopped here in April after a long day on the road. As I checked in I was waited on by a friendly young lady. We were given a room at the bottom of a stairway. I had my doubts about a quiet night but I was wrong. We slept like babies. The room was on the older side of new and needed an upgrade but it worked for us. The room was clean, well lighted and the Wi-Fi & TV both worked. The motel offered ample off street parking and a very good breakfast to start your day. I do think that the room was way over priced but it was the only motel left. Not bad as we got a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: There is a good breakfast before you leave in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bluegoose Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased to see you found the young lady at the desk to be friendly and the room clean. I am saddened to see you had some concerns regarding the room being outdated and the price. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest expectations. We will take the appropriate measures to make any necessary improvements needed. We hope to be of better service to you in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at Days Inn Titusville for one night before meeting friends in Cocoa Beach. You can find great deals for this hotel making it a cheaper option than those closer to the beach. Check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The room was clean but had a bit of musty/smoky smell. It quickly went away after turning the ac on lower. The room was stocked with a fridge and coffee maker. There were a few sketchy people in the back section who were pretty loud late at night.The beds were clean and comfortable, and there was free breakfast. For the price, it was a good stay, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Jaina H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusivlle. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased to see you were overall satisfied with your stay. I am saddened to see that there was an issue with a smell in your room. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences it may have caused you during your stay. We take great pride in our cleanliness. Here at Days Inn we strive to meet our guest expectations. So please rest assure we will take the appropriate measures to prevent any further occurrences in the future.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

There was a mix up with my reservation and the desk clerk immediately corrected everything and provided us with a room. Every staff person we came into contact was friendly and professional. We enjoyed our stay so much. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Evabet2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Days Inn Titusville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that may have been caused due to the error with your reservation. I am particularly pleased that the staff at the front desk was able to quickly resolve the issue. Here at Days Inn we strive to exceed our guest's expectation. We hope to be of service to you in the future.