US$125
US$65
US$55
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$149
US$68
Travel Inn(Titusville)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$125
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleangreat ratekennedy spacespace coastcouponksc
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The room smelled like mold, the carpet was wet. We couldn't take our shoes off. The bed made noise. When we turned lights off the roaches came out. It was raining in the rain was coming into the hotel. Then they tried to kick my guess out because they said I wasn't there. They even called my job. I thought that was BS. Never would rent from them ever again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dilip S, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Titusville/Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Brittany

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at our hotel, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I was concerned to read that you has some issues with your room and we take all of our reviews very seriously they are a way for us to maintain and when necessary improve. I do extend a sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay with us. I did look at your folio and during the three days that you were with us you did not come to the front desk and alert us to any issues in the room. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guest and would have immediately addressed any issues and resolved them for you. You did check into the hotel using an employee voucher and when doing so it is Wyndham Policy that when using an employee voucher the hotel is to call the company to verify that the guest is still employed and entitled to the voucher, we were following the policy. If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Just stay away, nothing to see here. I really mean nothing pleasant. We had a dank and odorous room. The furniture seems to have been purchased from other hotels and repurposed but with out any rhyme or reason. The lady at the front desk was not friendly at all. There are other places to stay in Titusville & if all else fails spend the night in your car.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dilip S, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Titusville/Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank You very much for your candid review of your recent stay at out hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we do strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating, always remember the front desk staff is available to assist you with any room issues and if necessary move our guest to another room. Our main priority is to offer a well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere to all of our guest. It is a pleasure to announce that we are in the process of updating and and implementing several new upgrades to the property within the next couple months . I was dis-heartened to read that the customer service provided to you was not 5 star service. While our property is an older property the excellent guest services the staff at provide to our guest is what keeps our guest returning time after time. I can assure you that anything less is not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party. We sincerely hope you found accommodations which met your expectations on the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a room through the Wyndham Rewards app a couple of days prior to my expected arrival. I ended up canceling the day after because I found a hotel closer to my destination. That deadline to cancel was 4 pm on the day I decided to cancel and I canceled around 6 am and received my cancellation confirmation so I figured the hotel would do right by me. I even received the points I used for a reduced rate back into my reward account as another confirmation that it had been canceled according to the terms.

Well, two days later, I checked my credit card app for new charges and there’s a charge for the exact amount I would have paid to keep the reservation. I contacted the hotel directly. The receptionist was rude, said they never received a cancellation, and told me to have Wyndham contact them. So that is what I did. Later on, I received an email from Dilip Shah stating that my reservation had been canceled and no charges were made to my card. I sent them a screenshot of the pending charge proving that it had and even followed up with a screenshot after it cleared. I have yet to hear back. What kind of scam are you running there?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Firstly I would like to say thank you for taking the time to advise on your recent experience with our hotel. I am very disappointed to read of the situation and do hope I can help you resolve the issue. I would like to assure you that we have pulled your reservation and looked over it, as well as you Speaking with Mr.Shah as you stated. From what I am reading you did do everything in the proper order to cancel the reservation, unfortunately you did contact Wyndham not the hotel therefore without a cancellation number I cant verify the fact that it was cancelled . If you could please provide me with the cancellation Number that they provided you at the time you cancelled the reservation I will be able to better assist you with this matter if it has not already been resolved.

Sincerely
Kelli D
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were fooled by the pics that are on the website. The hotel is very outdated and to say the least, nasty. Upon our arrival, we noticed that the hotel had a weird small and the air was very thick (moldy). The hotel rooms had their own individual “not normal” smell that made us question why the hotel was still open. One of the headboards broke as one of the travelers got into bed and there were bugs everywhere. If you can avoid this hotel, please do so. Don’t allow the low rates and pictures fool you. I have attached a picture of one of the “infamous” bugs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Dilip S, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Titusville/Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at our hotel, It is only through guest feedback that we are able to maintain and when necessary improve. I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathise regarding the points you mention in your review. I can assure you that is not a level of service that is acceptable. I am pleased to announce that management is listening and we are remodeling and updating our hotel inside and out. I do hope you and your family enjoyed the rest of your travels on the Space Coast.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

This hotel was clean, quiet and located near plenty of places to eat. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others if traveling and need a good place to stay along the way.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dilip S, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Titusville/Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for giving us such a great review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and for recommending our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Front Desk Manager