“Always good meals lobster bisque best on the cape wife says so and the kids”
Review of Moby Dick's

Moby Dick's
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Closed for the winter. See you May 2017 When we first opened Moby Dick’s in ‘83, we had no idea we’d become an establishment on Cape Cod. We simply wanted to start a BYOB restaurant that had fresh seafood, a relaxed environment, and a friendly staff that would make people feel at home. Well, three decades later, we’re still doing exactly that, opening every season in May to the delight of locals and visitors alike. Some people stop in for our lobster rolls while others come for an old-fashioned bucket of steamers. But everyone knows they can come to us for fresh family fun and a dining experience in Wellfleet they'll never forget.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great service friendly staff by all means worth the wait . For 24 years spending a week in the Eastham area money is or choice for at least five meals and never ever been disappointed

I979DXtoddb, Owner at Moby Dick's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Great service and food are what we're all about. Thanks for your support! Love to see you again soon for another meal.

Todd B, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My family has been eating at Moby's for years and without fail, the dishes are fresh, made to order and generous. I always marvel at how clean they keep the place, year after year, even with windows open: we have always found the restaurant spotless. The BYOB aspect is convenient.

We love having you and your family. Thanks for the years of loyalty. Fresh and delicious are what it's all about!

Can't wait to see you all soon,

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Mobys for 20 plus years during our weekly wellfleet vacation and have never been disappointed. It is one of the best seafood places in Wellfleet. Owners are always on premises and checking to make sure everything is ok and if not trust me they will make it right. Service, food and cleanliness are all outstanding.

I979DXtoddb, Owner at Moby Dick's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Russ, it's been a great 20 years. Thanks so much for your continued support and loyalty. Let's do another 20!

Hope you visit soon,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stopped in here on our way back from Provinencetown for a snack. Looked like the type of seafood place that we love - not too fancy, just great seafood. The looks were not deceiving! You stepped into a nice counter area that was spotless and had a great Cape Cod feel. We ordered with the friendly young woman behind the counter and found a pleasant table in the screened in porch area.

After a brief wait our steamers arrived. They were well cooked - still juicy and tender and nice and sweet. They were an excellent mix of sizes - my wife likes smaller ones and I like bigger ones and there was a nice mix of both. The broth served with the clams was tasty and hot like it should be. Neither the steamers or the broth had a hint of sand. Well executed Moby Dick's!

My only complaint with this restaurant is that we don't get to the cape often at all. But any time we do, a stop at Moby Dick's is a MUST!

I979DXtoddb, Owner at Moby Dick's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thanks for stopping in and for your comments! Make it a point to get to the Cape more often. We'll be here to take great care of you!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have eaten at Moby Dick's every time we go to the Cape. We look forward to it! The atmosphere is comfortable, casual and fun! The place is clean. With all the butter being served you'd think it might be greasy but it isn't. The food is really good!! The staff is friendly and accommodating. We have never had a bad experience! We recently went to Alaska and I purposely wore my Moby Dick t-shirt and took a picture so I could show no matter how far away, they're in my thoughts! :-)

Patty, thank you for your message and for always keeping us in your thoughts!!! Send us that picture from Alaska!