“not only barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Even though this is a barbecue establishment and we saw many people eating ribs, beef, chicken etc. we were in the mood for seafood which our charming waitress, Katie, ranted about the freshness of their seafood. She was right on---the best clam roll I've ever had and filled over the top of a beautifully toasted roll--french fries superb- as were the green beans. Steamed lobster was sweet and tender. Better seafood than we have had in some so called seafood restaurants. Nice atmosphere, great service. Prices no different than other cape cod restaurants. Plan to go back before we leave the cape and try the barbecue.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped by last night for supper after reading reviews. We were not disappointed! Our waitress, Katie, was great! She recommended the scallop roll to my husband which he loved. I knew I wanted to try the Cape Cod Reuben but never could imagine the size to be so huge! I could not pick up either half so I had to bend down for delicious bites of Cod, Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and coleslaw. OMG I went home with half of my meal! We will be back!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have driven by this restaurant many times mistakenly thinking there couldn't have good BBQ this far up the Cape. The pulled pork, chopped brisket & ribs were all very good w/ very little fat. The Mac-n-Cheese was also very good. If I'm in the area I will definitely stop by.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Our fourth day in Wellfleet, looking at reviews and then we saw the smoker outside and stopped. We shared the Bbq sampler with ribs and sliced brisket . It was just the right amount and we left satisfied.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

First I stop on my way in for lunch. I had the Cape Cod Reuben - nice piece of haddock between marble bread with cole slaw and thousand Island dressing served with french fries. It was mouth watering to look at but made the taste buds go wild. Absolutely delicious. Then I decided to go there for dinner the next day and had the smoked pork ribs served with baked beans with a nice kick of garlic, corn bread, mashed potatoes and their cole slaw with a hint of pineapple in it. It was finger licking good!