“Perfect beach lunch”

Box Lunch
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Got rollwiches from here twice during our time on the cape, and both imes very good. I would recommend going for the mega upgrade if you're feeling hungry.

The basic concept is stuff laid on a pita and then rolled up.

You can get this to go as well.

2  Thank Steve P

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I don't even know why I bothered. I place my order with the very nice lady behind the counter. Then more people came in and got there orders. Then the really nice lady asked where my food was. Oops they forgot to make it. So they get right on it. So the tiny little wrap finally comes out. Oops, they made it wrong. So the very nice lady has them remake it. More people come and go. The really nice lady goes out back. The really nice girl who made my tiny little $8 wrap gives me my food and I leave. I find a really nice place to eat and I sit down. I open my really tiny wrap, they still messed up the order. On top of that it was a soggy mess. And did I mention it was tiny? It was gone in four bites. It tasted ok. The service is friendly. I won't be eating there again.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This is gonna sound crazy, but I distinctly remember eating my first Box Lunch rollwich in the summer of 1977 — Porky’s Nightmare, still a mainstay — when I was eight years old. It was the most delicious thing I’d ever eaten. It’s also going to sound like an exaggeration to say that getting to have Box Lunch sandwiches each summer when we visited Wellfleet was the highlight of the trip, but it’s true. I don’t know how they do it, but these sandwiches are like crack. And normally I’m not even a deli person!!!!

1  Thank WeLovSuisse
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Wide range of offerings all prepared fresh and efficiently. They have it down to a science. Great place for beach fare.

1  Thank Dave11743
Reviewed 10 August 2017

quick, easy, and good!- grab it and go to the beach! JUST FYI- keep in mind everything is a wrap.. so the picky eater may want to consider whether they want hot or cold sandwiches. They had gluten free wraps as well! DELICIOUS!

2  Thank Margi S